Chapter 10!!!

Quick announcement:
We have hit 140 reads!! I know this isn't a large number compared to other stories but I'm still proud to hit it. I just want to thank everyone who enjoys my story, and that I would not be here without you. Yes, you!!
I hope that you enjoy future chapters!

Last chapter~
Zelda and Paya are very close friends, Paya looks up to Zelda, and Zelda looks up to her. They both admire each other and neither want to be in a relationship with Link, to not hurt the other. But it is time to speak with Impa.

Zelda's P.O.V~
I sit in front of Impa, Link guarding the door.

I tell her what has happened, and my thoughts of what to do.
"I think the best thing to do next is visit the other Divine Beasts, and see if they are in the same state as Divine Beast Vah Ruta. As well as offer closure to the people."

Impa looks up at me, studying my face, probably thinking of her personal opinion.

"That seems like the right thing to do." She says, reassuringly.

"I'm-."

"But!" I flinch at her raised voice.

"Princess keep this in mind, no matter what you will not be able to please everyone."

I find it a bit rude, but I listen. Impa is wise and means no harm.

"I understand what you are trying to do. You feel the need to make everyone happy, but, Your Highness, that is just not possible. Your putting a strain on yourself, though I believe an apology is necessary, you mustn't let it take over you life."

Impa's P.O.V.~

Zelda has a big heart. She wishes to share it with everyone. She thinks of a kingdom where everyone is happy. A kingdom where she can solve everyone's problems, she has yet to realize how difficult it will be, and I want her to realize that young. Soon enough, she will learn fully on what I mean. My life grows shorter, so I must tell her what I think, even if it hurts her. My Queen, I am sorry in advance.

Zelda's P.O.V.~

She's.... wrong, I never, I never...
I don't know why, but this is actually making me clench my fists. Is she saying that I am so ignorant to let it take over my judgement for the kingdom?.....

As thoughts race through my head... I realize...

It has.

When I went to Zoras Domain, all I could think about was making them happy, I hadn't exactly let it take over completely, but really, all I wanted to do was tell them how sorry I was, and how I was going to make it up to them.
I am naïve.

It is definitely a hard pill to swallow. In no means am I saying she is wrong; In fact it is quite the opposite. I just... never thought how pleasing everyone was, well, consuming me. I can't fight her, because I don't have a reason to say she's wrong.

"I understand, Impa."

She smiles,
"But, Zelda, kindness and the wanting to make other people happy, is what the next Queen needs. All I am saying is, do not let it take control. Think things through." I smile at her, because I'm starting to get that pinching feeling in my neck, right before you cry.
I can't cry in front of Impa.
I can't break down in front of Link.

Soon enough, the plan is set.
We will go to Goron City, Rito Village, then, finally, Gerudo Town.
This will be one of my longest travels, and a great distance. For Link, however, I know he has traveled all over Hyrule, for many sleepless nights.

Sleepless nights....

I want to really prepare, so we decided that it be best to leave in a weeks time.
Also to give the leaders notice, most don't like when you randomly show at their doorstep.

Since we only have a week, I want to start prepping for the journey immediately.

"Thank you, Impa. I appreciate your thoughts and advice. I will be going now." I say with a bow.

"My Queen, it is not a problem. And forgive me for earlier."

"Impa, you were in the right. There is not need to forgive you, you have done nothing wrong. Also......"

"Do I really deserve the title of Queen?"

As I still sit in front of Impa, the question floats in the air. I can feel the tension. Though it might just be my imagination. Maybe I'm afraid of what she'll say? I want to turn around and look at Link to see his reaction, but my body is stiff.

She smiles, and says,
"What a silly question." Impa chuckles, leaving me quite confused, "Zelda who is more deserving of the title than you? You have spent your life training to be the next Queen, you have a kind soul, and will stop at nothing to rebuild your beloved kingdom."

These words warmed my heart, and gave me the confidence I was looking for. And as I think about them, tears start to well up, I refuse to blink, and hope Impa doesn't notice. I can't cry. It's very... improper. The next queen can't cry so easily, I need to be stronger.

"Princess Zelda - no, my Queen, you are more than fit to be the next ruler of Hyrule."

Those simple words, those words got me. It was much harder to hold in the tears. And they fell. The tears roll down my pink cheeks, my nose bright red. The tears hit my thighs, but I'm not sobbing. I'm crying.... silently.

Like..... a Silent Princess.

No.

Silent?

I am not a Silent Princess.

I am no flower.

I have been silent for to long. I am strong. I am powerful. And me being silent? That is not fit for a queen.

And with that thought, I unintentionally sobbed, very loudly, into Impa's arms.

I realized something else, though, Silent Princesses are weak and delicate, but very resilient. So I came to a conclusion about myself;
I am weak,
and delicate,
silent, but not silent.
But most importantly, I rise back up when I fall.

I am resilient.

Words: 1051 ( Longest chapter so far!!!)

The art does not belong to me.