Chapter 4

Fan art: S_mino930

Just wanted to say thank you to sheikahdemigod for following me and leaving a comment, it made me very happy! I hope that everyone enjoys the chapters to come!

Links P.O.V

As we sat in front of the fire near the inn, I was worried for my Lady. She sat across from me on the other bench. And I thought I should ask her if she's alright, and she said she was fine. But suddenly, her faced turned red. Could she be sick?

I glanced at the entrance to Zoras Domain, our horses had arrived.

Zelda's P.O.V.

I came out of my daze and saw Link staring in the distance. I turn to see the horses just arrive at the entrance, and say, "Let's go!" with excitement to see Impa again.

Flashback~~
3rd person~~

"We should go to Impa first."

After Link and Zelda had sealed away the Calamity, the question was what to do next.

"We need food, clothes, and a bed to sleep in." The first person she thought of was Impa. Link helped Princess Zelda onto his horse and starts riding towards Kakariko Village. Zelda's grip tightening around Links waist, she thinks, "Close.."

The world felt so much cleaner and brighter. It was beautiful. A miracle. Zelda admired the view of the world, but, suddenly, her vision blurred and she was feeling nauseous.

As were riding, Link could feel Zelda's grip get looser and her weight on his back. He motioned his horse to stop, with a swift turn, he looked at Zelda's unconscious body. His first thought was to check her temperature, she was boiling.

"My Lady?" She would not wake up. Link sat behind her and held onto her with one arm, trying to keep his cool, while going fast as he possibly could to Impa.

He passed through the mountains, the horse stable, across the bridge, and, finally, made it to Kakariko Village.

He raced threw the twisting turns and stopped swiftly in front of Impa's house, carrying Zelda in his arms.

The guards had no time to say anything while look pushed through them.

"Impa!" He yelled as the door opened with all of Links might.

It took Impa a second to process.
"Princess! Take her up, quickly!" She pointed towards the stairs.

Paya was sitting there with her medical kit, and instruments. She had a serious look, "Lay her down." She said not stuttering, not worried. She was confident, and so was Link.

Link gently laid Zelda down on the bed, and went back downstairs. There was no need for him there.

A faint "Wait." came from Zelda.

But he heard.

Link turned to see a smiling Zelda, not having the strength to sit up, say "Thank you." It warmed his heart.

Link proceeded to go back downstairs, he opened the door, needing to take a breather.

Impa stopped him in his tracks. "Sit." She said.

Impa gestured Link to sit in front of her. Link took a seat, and listened to what she had to say.