Chapter 1

Chapter 1 you guys👏🙌

Jessica's POV

I didn't want to get up this morning. Not because I'm suicidal or anything like that. Although sometimes, I want to die over everything that I carry on my shoulders. It isn't fair that I have to keep things like this a secret. I'm only a kid myself. I just turned seventeen and I don't see the hype behind it. No, I just didn't want to wake up because I'm tired as hell and I have to go to work today. Don't get me wrong I love working for Barnes and Noble. I get 50% off of anything I buy, which is good because I love to read. It helps me escape this secret that I'm keeping, it's slowly killing me but the hate I have is killing me faster.

Getting out of bed, I go to the bathroom that's in my room. I always have to pee when I wake up and they have the times when my pee wakes me up out of my sleep. That's the times when I hate my body besides when I'm on my period. My boobs are a little bigger than anyone else I know and my butt is pretty huge too. I hate the way my body is, boys always stare at my butt at school or work even when I'm just out and about.

No one ever sees me for me. Except my best friend Cammie but ever since she's gotten a boyfriend we barely ever speak to each other besides the times she wants to talk about sex. Cammie and Lucas have been going out for the last ten months. She broke her virginity six months ago and apparently "The sex is worth the pain" she says. I'm happy she's found someone but I miss my best friend and her talking about sex isn't everything. I mean, sex cannot be that great. I read and it always hurts for the girl so I don't know. I'm going to save myself for sure. I need someone who isn't just interested in my butt and boobs.

After I use it and flush, I go back to my room to get out my work clothes out and some underwear and a bra. Then I head back to my bathroom and turn on the shower. Feeling the warm water hit against my body feels so good, putting the soap in my wash towel I let the towel get soapy. Then I start to run the towel over my body and let the soap consume me. I hate to get my hair wet when it's not the Wash Day. I'm mixed, my dad's black and my mom's white. Being mixed doesn't guarantee that you'll get that long beautiful hair like Zendaya. I have big, curly hair that I usually twist up because it's too much. Getting out the shower, I grab the big towel that I sat aside and wrapped it around my body. Turning the shower head off, I wipe my bathroom mirror and put my deep foam wash on. While the foam is killing all of my dirty pores and preventing acne from coming. I untwist my hair that I put up before getting in the shower.

Combing out my hair and moisturizing was always a headache. Parting in sections and moisturizing took almost an hour like always. After I was finished, I went back out to get dressed for work. I put my hair up in a neat bun and then put on my uniform.

 Going downstairs, I double check if my keys are in my purse and my chapstick is in there as well

Going downstairs, I double check if my keys are in my purse and my chapstick is in there as well. Believe it or not, the people who comes looking for books and other related objects always have chapped lips. Like that movie when SpongeBob and Patrick needed to get king Neptune crown back to him and they were dried up in that surf shop. That's how the customers lips look like. Satisfied that my keys and chapstick are in my purse I continue down the stairs. Heading out the door, I hear low whispers.

" I just don't understand, baby. We never go on dates anymore. We never have sex anymore," I cringed hearing that part. " Our girls are older now, this should be the times when we go out and travel. Our girls are going to leave us soon, we need to spend time together." My mom said sadly.

" I've been busy with work, Scarlett. Being CEO of a company that's constantly going places takes a toll. Jessica and Jordan understands, they're seventeen and fifteen. We'll go on a date soon, or I'll schedule you in." Dad says. I'll schedule you in? Are you freakin' serious?!

I turned around to peak around the door. I saw mom looking at dad like she was about to cry. I looked over to dad and he was staring at me, I glared at him then turned and walked out the door. Slamming it behind me, sorry mom.