Chapter 22

Here's the moment everyone's been waiting for!! I'm kind of irritated because I've never wrote a scene like this before so every time I was about to post I would find something I didn't like so I would have to change it but let me know what y'all think, I want the truth and nothing but the truth...

*MC
Stefan's POV

I checked all the rooms, outside, called out to anyone and made sure everything was locked. When I realized I checked the house twice I knew I had to haul my ass back to my room.

I don't know why I'm acting like a pussy. I wanted this for so long, I just need to fuck her just to get her out of my system. Then I can just throw the bitch to the side that way she can flirt with whoever she wants.

I walk upstairs taking the stairs two at a time. Then I'm at my door. Damn, here we go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica's POV

I don't know why I'm doing this. This isn't how I wanted things to go but this is good. I can finally not be a virgin anymore. I can finally see what the hype is about. This is a good thing. I strip out of my jeans and shirt and I just stand there for a moment. Then I unclamp my bra and throw it to the side then I tug down my underwear and fold them aside. Then I pick my underwear back up and unfold it. I walk towards the bed and then climb into it, then I twist my hair up. Then let it cascade back down. I wrap the main sheet around me, then when I was right in the middle of unwrapping it, the door creeks open and Stefan walks in and closes the door behind him. Then locks it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stefan's POV

I felt like a fuckin rock was scraping against my Esophagus when I shallowed. Jessica was wrapped up in my bed sheet with a confused look on her face. The thing that was killing me is that she looks so damn sexy it's a shame. I walk towards the bed and the sheet falls.

HOLY FUCK

I run my hands through my hair and look away. I turn back around and start taking my clothes off. Grabbing my shirt from the bottom and rising it above my head. Then kicking off my boots. I look up and see Jessica staring at them. I unbutton my jeans and then zip and tug them down. Then I'm standing just in my boxers. I look up at Jessica. She has a nervous look on her face.

"How, how will that fit?" She asks. I creep towards her.

"It's simple, I'm gonna part these legs of yours and I'm gonna let my dick push into you," I say.

" I don't think, I don't know, won't that hur-t ?" She stutters.

"Only in the beginning but I'll warm you up first," I say, pushing her onto her back and parting her legs. I wasn't prepared to see what I knew what was down there. I fuck, but I haven't eaten pussy in a long time. Jessica's pussy was smooth. It was fuckin beautiful. I didn't even start and she was breathing hard. I spread her legs open and I lower my head onto her mount.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica's POV

This feels more amazing then what we did in the car and my bathroom. This is a high I never reached before.

" JESSICA, I KNOW THIS FEEL GOOD SO I NEED YOU TO BE VERBAL. IT'S ONLY ME AND YOU HERE," Stefan says angrily between my legs. I continue to stay quiet digging into the sheets. But that apparently isn't what Stefan wants because he takes my legs and throw them over his shoulder and attacks my clit. He's sucks on it so deeply, I can barely think coherently. He sucks and slurps. Licking up and down my swollen clit then he bites on it.

"OH FUCK!" I moan loudly.

" That's it baby, get it out," He says gruffly.

I feel something building and it's about to explode.

"Oh fuck, something's happening, I can't," My legs start shaking, and Stefan sucks my clit into his mouth licking up and down my mount and I explode. I just came.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stefan's POV

I didn't think I would enjoy that so much. Watching Jessica come apart like that was sexy as fuck but I hope she knows I'm not finish. I grab for a condom and I slide it onto me.

" Jessica, we're not done," I say, leveling myself against her hole.

" I came already," She says sitting herself up on her elbows.

" Now your about to come again, brace yourself," I say, as I slid into her. Jessica cries out.

" I know baby, it's going to hurt for a minute but I promise I'll make it better," I say, holding myself still.

She breathes out, " Okay," and I thrust into her slowly. I continue to thrust slowly until I feel like she's ready.

" Can you go faster?" She says

Can I go faster? Fuckin right I can.

I slide out and push back in hitting that spot I know she loves.

"Mhmm," Jessica moans into my arm.

I pick up the pace and go a lot faster. A thin layer of sweat breaks out over us and Jessica's moans are only getting louder. I lift her leg up so I can feel her deeper and that made me want to come right then. She feels so fuckin good. I thrust into her harder, hearing her cries make me go even harder. I pound until, I'm coming into the condom and until she cries out in pleasure. 

" There are no words," I say, breathing hard.

"You were right, it only hurts in the beginning," Jessica said in a daze. I get up to throw away the condom and I flop back down onto the bed. Then I think for a moment, and I start towards the bathroom to get her a washcloth.

Speaking out to her I say " I told you, now all I want to do is fuck that pussy of yours all the time," I say, looking at her.

" Maybe I can change some plans around," She said, sitting up, no longer needing the sheet and I guess no longer needing the washcloth. I can feel my dick waking up.

" Maybe just clear them," I say, reaching for another condom.