Chapter 19

It's soooo cold like Oh my god, I literally want to jump into fire to warm up. I'm soo tired, I'm so sleepy but I really don't want to disappoint you guys so here you guys go...

Stefan's POV

I really just want to fuck somebody up. I want to hurt them so bad that they can't physically walk anymore when I'm fuckin done with them.

Earlier at lunch, Jessica was talking to ,yet, another dude. This time I didn't do or say anything. I'm pissed that she thinks she can be with anyone other than me. But hey, I'll give her the space she needs so I just walked my happy ass right on by and didn't spare a glance. Hhmm.

Now, I'm back at home wondering how my life got so fucked up. Shit, I know I'm not perfect but then I don't care.

When my dad's wife, that is older enough to be my sister entered the picture everything was cool. We hung out a lot, I guess there I should've noticed but I didn't. Dad was always busy running the company, the one that even I don't try to say anything about it. So I just continued to do me. But what's funny, my Stepmom always was doing me. Til this fuckin day I can't tell you why I did it. I wasn't drunk or high, and that makes it hundred times worse because if you was either of those things you could lie on it. But I was as sober as they came that night. The first night, because it continued until one day she came to me and told me the grossest shit ever. That my dad nutted in her and that her period was late after it happened. I was not fuckin surprised and I knew damn well I wasn't the dad because I glove up. NEVER have I fucked without one. In a car, a room, on the go, it was always in my wallet. I always had one on me.

She wanted me to help her abort the baby. Abort my dad freakin seed, she seriously asked me that. Tears and everything running down her face but I couldn't help. It wasn't my place and yeah I felt shitty for sleeping with her but I was gonna feel a lot more shitty for doing that. So that night, I went and told my dad everything from me, fucking his beautiful wife to her trying to abort their baby. He was completely shocked and didn't do shit at first but then he got up and went after her. So, I went into my dad room and searched in his draw to find what I was looking for then when I found it I went in my room and got high. The best fuckin high in my life before I met Jessica and that was the truth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh my god y'all I'm sooo tired. I promise tomorrow I'll check for some errors. I'm just really trying to post on the days I dedicate to myself .