Chapter 26

Read. Vote. Comment. Period.

I'm joking, I'm in my first period class typing this and my toe hurts like it's literally hurting like crazy. But yeah, here's some chapters to catch up with...Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica's POV

It's been awhile since I've seen Stefan so I tell Cameron that I'll catch up with her later. Things between me and her feel like it's starting to change. It's not the same anymore. I have to plan a weekend or something for us soon.

Earlier, Stefan was standing by the stupid huge tree. But he's not over there anymore. I look around the party and he's no where. I start towards his car, in the woods.

"It's not that easy," A girl said, frustratedly. I duck out of eye sight.

" What the fuck am I supposed to do? You think you can walk into my life and drop a huge ass bomb like this? What will I tell my girlfriend? I'm not ending things with her over this shit," Stefan, shouted.

" I didn't tell you to break up with your girlfriend. You should want to keep her safe. Obviously, you did something in your past to have this bite you in the ass now. I'm not a saint but I don't want our lives to end up like what I think it's going to be. We need to do something and it needs to get done now," The girl said.

Stefan runs his hands through his hair and pulls out his phone. He looks at it then puts it back in his pocket. Then turns back around.

" Let me go find my girlfriend and make something up for us to leave early. The party sucked anyway," Stefan said.

" Here, put your number in," The girl hands over her phone to Stefan. I get up, out of my hiding place and run back to the party.

I go stand by Cameron and she gives me a look like I lost my mind and it probably looks like I did. I mean, my boyfriend is possibly cheating on me with I don't know who. But I feel like it's deeper then that. Everything they were talking about sounded like it was said in parts. Then he said he's not breaking up with his girlfriend. Was he talking about me? Or am I just the side piece? If so, I'm going to end this shit right now.

"Jess," Stefan calls out. I turn my head and see him walking towards me, smiling. Yeah, he's all smiles now but I know his secret or I at least think I do. He's about to come over here with some accuse to leave.

"Hey baby, can I drop you off at home? I need to go handle something at home," Stefan says, but he's not fooling anyone because I know what he's actually going to do.

"What do you have to do?" I ask, walking myself towards the car.

" Just handle some things for my dad. He's a busy man," Stefan said, opening my side of the door. I slide in.

"Okay," I say. I'm not stupid, I'm going to find out what's going on between those two. And if he is cheating, I ripping his nuts off his dick.