Chapter 13

TOMORROW! TOMORROW! I LOVE YOU! TOMORROW! Omg!😊I'm not even gonna bring it up but OMG!Anna Todd is absolutely one of my favorite authors and in 2017 I read her After Series and I'm so late but SHES GETTING A FREAKIN MOVIE! Like I've waited FOREVER for this to get turned into a movie and now it is. This is amazing, I can't believe I have to wait until April for it to come out. Like, freakin Game of Thrones comes out in April too like🤯this shit is mind blowing 🎊I can't wait! But I should go now. I've been talking like crazy 😂Here y'all go👇Enjoy👏

Stefan's POV

I feel like a fuckin dickhead I beeped my fuckin horn. Don't you walk to the door to meet your girl, like a gentleman? My girl? Damn, I'm calling her mines. But she is. No one will ever lay a hand on her. She's mines.

Hearing a door close, I look to Jessica's. Looking at her my fist balls up and I want to punch the shit out of somebody. Getting out my car, I slam the door behind me and start towards Jessica. Right before she turns around I cage her in against her door. She's still faced towards the door.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR WEARING!" I yelled. Jessica whimpered in front of me.

"I- It's," She could barely get her fuckin words out.

"It's what Jessica! Your MINES, why the fuck are you walking out your fuckin house like that. It's like you want me to beat the shit out of anyone that looks at you." I said breathing hard. I don't give a shit about stuff like this when I'm with a random fuck but Jessica's not going to be that. I can't be distracted when we're out with her beautiful ass starring me in the face.

" I'll go change," She unlocked the door and she entered and closed the door behind her.

I run my hands through my hair. Shit. I didn't mean to make her feel like shit. She's just so fuckin beautiful and doesn't even know it. I need to go and apologize. Entering the house, I lock the door behind me. I know security is tight in this community but damn you can still lock your door. Walking up the stairs, I walk towards Jessica's room and what I see I wasn't expecting.

She's fuckin naked. Like completely.

I lock the door and she looks up at me and she already knows.