Chapter 27

I'm at home now and I just woke up from a bomb ass nap. My toe doesn't hurt anymore so I'm good. I have a chemistry project that's due April 17th and I didn't even start. I'm gonna cry if I fail that class because it's sooo hard and the teacher doesn't even know what she's teaching half the time.Enjoy your chapter!

———————————

Stefan's POV

Chloe, that was the girl's name. She was right about my dad framing me. The other day I heard him taking a call talking about some Inventory that he needs to make sure stays safe.

It crazy because after I slept with my stepmom, my dad wasn't upset about it or anything. He had a damn good poker face because now the joke's on me. We never had that great relationship it was kind of a unspoken situation. And I never bothered to question it. I wish that I did.

The last few days, Jessica been acting different. I know I didn't do anything wrong. I've been giving her all my attention, doing anything she asks me to, I haven't been pressuring her either. Girls are so fuckin complicated, it's ridiculous. But I decide to call Jessica anyway.

"Hey baby," I say into the phone.

"Hi," That's literally all she says, "Hi"

"Uh, what you doing today?" I ask.

"I have some, uh, work to do. I go to work today," She says, tripping over her words.

"Oh okay, I'll drop you off some lunch or something later," I say, disappointed.

"NO, uh, that's not necessary, I cooked but I'll talk to you later," Then the phone beeps off. I hold it up and make sure I didn't hang it up. But I didn't, she did and now I feel like she just doesn't want to be around me.

I texted Chloe, asking what she's doing because we need to start figuring this shit out and she said let's meet. So I grab my keys and shit and get the fuck. I need to figure out, where everything is being stored and how to get my name out of this. Because at the end of the day, I have a girl that I would protect with my life and that comes first. So just because she doesn't want me to visit her at work today, I'm going to do just that and I'll bring some flowers for her too.