Chapter 25

I went to Hamilton Sunday and it was sooo good

I went to Hamilton Sunday and it was sooo good. Like seriously y'all, I was in there with an open mouth. The story of Hamilton was so interesting, I couldn't get enough. We went at one and it wasn't over until four. It was a really good play, and it was mad expensive but it was totally worth it. But here goes y'all chapter.

————————————
Stefan's POV

This fuckin party is total shit. I knew Jessica looked sexy as fuck, I just don't know why I let her come to the party looking sexy as fuck. She could've worn some sweats with a baggy shirt. But even in that she could've made it look like the most sexist thing ever.

Jessica's talking to her friend, Cameron. While I'm staying low, leaning against some damn tree. Everybody's socializing when I'm just a lone wolf. I leave from the tree and walk over to my car, unlocking it. Opening the glove department, I pull out some old scotch that I had in a flask. I was going to stay in my car until the party was over but, then I heard footsteps.

"Who the fuck, playin' games!?" I shouted, reaching for my glock that I keep hidden away for purposes I don't talk about.

"It's just me," Some girl walks around a tree holding her hands up. I hurry up and put my gun back up then I turn back around to the girl.

" What the fuck are you doing creeping around here like that?" I ask, confused.

" I was looking for you," The girl says coming closer to me.

" Bitch, back the fuck up my girl's at this party." I say, backing away from the girl. The girl walks closer to me and I can see she's pretty. But no one can compare to Jessica and I don't need anyone ruining what I have with her.

" I just wanted to ask you a question," The girl said pausing.

"A question about what?" I ask her, suspiciously.

"It's about your dad, his business," The girl says looking around. " I was told you can help with what's about to go down," The stranger talks about.

" I don't have no idea what the fuck you think you know but leave me the hell alone," I say, finding myself walking my way back to the party. If someone caught me out here with another girl, people assume shit and I'll be in a bunch of shit.

"Your dad has a shipping of over 100,000 pounds of foreign cocaine coming into the states and your name is on it," The girl shouts into the open space. I turn around so quickly.

" WHAT THE FUCK?!!" I rush towards her. " What do you mean my name is on it?" I yell.

" If anything goes wrong with that shipment it says, you signed for everything. That you paid off everyone who knows about it. That it's your shit, coming in" The girl, told me deadass serious.

Holy Fuck

"What do you have to do with this? Who sent you?" I asked.

" Nobody sent me, I'm just in the same boat as you. We did some shady shit to our fathers now we're about to do jail time if anything goes wrong with their shit and I feel like somethings about to happen to their shit." She said.

Again, Holy Shit.