Chapter 23

Today I'm feeling... ANNOYED, my morning started off with my mom saying she's not helping me with prom because I decided too late that I wanted to go. I decided like a month that I wanted to go. The only reason why so late is because we're moving in August to a new city that'll be an hour away and I'll be attending a different school my senior year. So I really wanted to experience prom with my friends and stuff but prom is May 3 and I don't have anything so that sucks ass😭😭😭😭 Here y'all go...

Jessica's POV

It's been weeks since everything has happened. I don't feel like I regret what I'd done with Stefan because he hasn't really given me time to think about it. Ever since I lost my virginity to him, he hasn't let me out of his eye sight and I guess that's a good thing. Of course it's a good thing, we haven't done anything sexual since that night. We did it so many times that I was so sore but it felt really good.

Now, we're just laid back and I like it although it does feel like we've done everything backwards because now we're hanging out on the regular and getting to know one another. When we should have been doing that since the beginning.

I swing my legs against Stefan's while reading a book in his room.

"What's your favorite color again?" Stefan asks.

I closed my book, On The Come Up by Angie Thomas and sit up completely.

" I told you it multiple times, including two hours ago," I say, annoyed.

" Your the one who has the damn complicated favorite color. Why couldn't you have the favorite color that all the other girls like. Purples, Pinks, and the Yellow." He said.

" I'm not trying to be like everyone else, I'm myself and that's all that matters." I said, standing myself up and Stefan pulls me right back down onto his lap.

" I love that your different, I wouldn't want you to be like all the other basic bitches at that damn school." He said, kissing down my neck. We haven't kissed or anything like that since a few weeks ago so naturally I like what's happening here.

" Mint Green," Stefan stops in his tracks to kissing me and says " Huh" I shove him in the shoulder.

" My favorite color is Mint Green asshole," I said grinning, trying to slip myself off of him.

" Do you honestly think that I was focused on anything but your beautiful neck once it was placed in front of me?" Stefan asks pointing to my neck, I slap his finger.

" Do you honestly want me to answer that because the answer will end in me punching you," I said.

" I'm good. So do you think that your ready for the party tonight?" Stefan asked.

I was tired of being asked this question. Cammie invited me to a party that one of her classmates are hosting and she's hard up for me to come. Only problem is Stefan doesn't want me to go without him. No matter whose coming with me. So he said that he'll come and I don't know how I feel about it. Yeah, he's fun to hangout with and stuff but I feel like I'm in a relationship. It's not a bad thing. It's just that if some girl walks up to him I don't know how he's going to handle it. Will he be like " I'm here with my girlfriend " or " Let's go find a place" just because we're together in private doesn't mean we're together in public and that's something I'm having a big problem with. So I don't know.

" Uh, yeah. I just have to find a good outfit," I said, standing up.

" I want to see pictures, I can help you chose," Stefan said, eyeing my body up and down.

" Sure, I should get going anyway if I want to shower and stuff before it," I said, grabbing my things. Stefan stood up and grabbed my bag, handing it to me.

"I'm going to pick you up at seven, ok?" He said, bending to kiss my lips.

" Perfect." I said, standing on my tippy toes for a quick peck. I mean, that's what I assumed it was going to be until Stefan wrapped his hands around my waist. I gently pulled his chest.

" I have to go," I said, looking up at him.

" Right, I want to see some pictures, and don't forget seven!" He grabbed my ass on last time and I was out the door.

I don't know how I feel about tonight but we'll see.