Chapter 2

Hmm, Chapter 2 is up. Sorry about it being short. 👌

Stefan's POV

Entering Barnes and Noble, I look around randomly looking for this stupid ass book we have to read. A tale of two cities, "it's a classic" but who the fuck wrote it! I need a poster too because Micheal wants to draw a picture of me. The kid swears he's a artist, I guess him and his mom both have that conclusion. I love Micheal though, his mom can suck my dick. Oh wait the bitch already did that and more, she just decided to do it with my dad too.

Walking around looking like a dumbass, I guess other people notice too because a girl who works there comes up to me.

" Can I help you with something?" A sexy chick with a big ass and equally big tits asks.

" Uh, uh, can you you tell me where A tales of two cities is because I have no fucking clue." I said looking around, emphasizing Tales of two cities.

The chick with the big ass cracked a smile and I realized I like it. We begin walking in a whole different fuckin direction. " Is it by Charles Dickens?" She asked over her shoulders, I shrugged. Another small smile appeared and she continued to walk. A second later we stop, and she picks up a book and hands it to me. I look at it then raise an eyebrow looking her up to down because she's so fucking sexy and I miss a good fuck.

"This it?" I ask, looking at the book then back up to her.

"Of course, and guess what?" She begins to lean in towards me. " It's by Charles Dickens" she says, pointing at the author's name.

" Uh, yeah. Can you get me a poster too?" I asked

"We don't sell posters," she said amused

"How the fuck do you guys don't have posters, it's a fuckin book store." I say, running my fingers through my hair.

" Yeah, book store not poster store." She starts to laugh like what I said is fuckin hilarious. I like it.

" Can I have your number so when you do get posters you can call me up?" I asked, hoping like fuck she says yes.

Her smile slides right off her face. She then turns and starts towards the register. I follow her, all while watching her ass jiggle with each step.

" Is that all for today?" She asks, smile no longer on her beautiful face. Damn, what the fuck did I do?

"Uh, yeah" I pull my wallet from my pocket and take out a twenty and give to her.

She rings up the book. "It's $12.64" I nod my head. Once the book is in the bag. I grab the bag and turn to leave.

"Your change," She says.

" Keep it" This time I walk out but next time I'll be getting her fuckin number.