Chapter 11

Y'all I'm still sooo excited for Comic Con🤗 I live in ⚜️New Orleans⚜️so ours is next weekend but I'm just losing my fuckin marbles over here🤗☺️ Am I overreacting? Here y'all go... DRUM ROLL PLEASE...No? Ok, here you go✌️Is this enough? charlotteriver NEXT CHAPTER IS MONDAY!

Stefan's POV

Walking towards the school doors, I dig my blunt out of my back pocket. My weed is in my car, I gotta get high. Walking out of the school doors has always been easy. They have security but they don't know how to do they're fuckin jobs. Thousands of schools have been getting shot up and they don't think to be paying more attention to the things happening. Look at my ass, walking out the doors with a blunt in my hand. When in truth it could've been a gun and they wouldn't have noticed. I hate that shit but it helps on days like this when I need to leave.

  Digging my keys out of my pocket, I unlock my car doors.

" Stefan!" What the fuck. "Stefan!" Someone shouts again. Turning around I see Jessica walking towards me.

" Where are you going?" She asked moving a fallen piece of hair out of the way.

Should I tell her the truth or lie? I don't want her to think all I do is smoke and fuck all day. She didn't care about what I had to say before so it shouldn't matter now.

" I'm about to go roll a blunt in my car," I turn and leave her.

" Are you serious? Like the school is like right there," She waved her hands at the school for a more dramatic affect.

" Yeah, I know. I just walked out the doors to the building." I open the door to the drivers side and climb in.

" This is your freakin car?" She says with her mouth open.

 I wind up my window blocking her voice out and reach over to my glove department for my stash

I don't know where I thought she was gonna go but I sure didn't think she'll hop her ass into my car.

"Damn, this is nice. My dad used to have a charger." She said rubbing in the interior.

"Well this is a Mustang GT not a Charger two different cars, baby." I said, placing her hands in her lap.

  She turned her head and looked at me. Then she asked me something I didn't expect would come out that pretty mouth of hers.

" Can I smoke with you?" Damn.

" Nothing's on your mind for you to be smoking in the first place," I say.

" You do it," she stated obviously.

" I deal with shit," I say.

" I deal with shit too," she said, and it was how she said it that 20 minutes later we we're both high as fuck in the school parking lot.

" I don't know how you do this. Especially, 50 feet from the principal's office." She said looking up at the roof of the car.

" I don't give a fuck about some man who had a title handed to him because his father is on a board. It's the one's who had nothing, who struggled to become something that actually helps make a change in this fucked up world." I said, starring at the roof of the car too.

After I didn't hear anything for awhile I turn my head to look over at Jessica only to see she's already watching me.

"What?" I say.

She reaches over to touch my tattoo then traces it up only to stop and look me in the eyes. I stare right back into hers. She cross over the the seat and straddles my lap. I move that one piece of hair that was in her way earlier then I look her in the eyes. Beautiful. She was a fuckin angel and she didn't even know it. I press my lips to hers lightly to see if she's going to push me away. When she didn't, I bit her bottom lips more and she let out a low moan. Taking that as a sign , I run my hands below her ass and gripped it. Tracing a path along her neck, nibble then bite. I guess she likes that because she starts grinding against my dick and shit, it woke somebody up. Gripping her ass tightly, I run my tongue against her lips and when she doesn't open up. I slap her ass and she whimpers and opens. When my tongue slips in, I swear to fuckin god I lose control and I start moving my dick against the fabric of her jeans to create a friction. She runs her hands up my body and starts bouncing up and down on me. Oh shit, I need to stop this now before I nut in my pants and embarrass myself. 

" Baby," I say, biting back down on her bottom lip.

" Hhmmmm," She says in a complete daze.

" Let me take you out tomorrow," I say looking up at her. She looks down while still straddling me.

" Tomorrow's Tuesday," She says.

" And I have a test in math ,Wednesday," I say, she raises her brows at me.

" My point is, I want to get to know you, your more than a pretty face and a fantastic body." I say

She leans down to my lips again and says " Okay" before giving me a soft kiss.

Damn. Okay. I got a goddess I need to worship from here on out.