Chapter 8

OMG WHAT HAPPENED!!! Uh oh Jessica 😳 NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE POSTED FRIDAY 😘

Jessica's POV

It's Monday. Everything that has happened over this weekend should be forgotten about. It should be, but it's not. What Stefan did to me, how he made me feel, good and bad. I'll act like I acted before he walked his sexy ass into my life. Normal. I'll act normal.

  Going to put my books into my locker. I make sure my locker's organized before closing it. The Bring It On stickers been on my locker since forever. Those are the movies me and cammie watched since the beginning. But in all honesty, when Cammie favorite was always the one with the girl Sky, I was the one with Brittany.

Walking to the library, my mind wanders back to this weekend with Stefan.

~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~

Shit.

Stefan stands back up and starts kissing on my neck again. Biting lightly then licking. Pushing our bodies closer together. At this point I'm gone. All I see is Stefan. All I want is him. Moaning because the kissing is driving me crazy, I reach down and feel his hard Penis. Porn comes in handy. Feeling him through his jeans is amazing but it's the jeans off that I want. Using both hands I reach to start unbuttoning his belt but that seems to stop him.

" Stop," He says hoarsely. From what Cammie tells me stop means go. Unloosing the belt, I unbutton his jeans.

" Stop," He says again.

I stand up and pull my shirt from the bottom and lift it over my head. Stefan looks at me like I'm the last meal he'll ever see before he goes out for war, yet, he isn't acting on it.

I reach back down to his penis and he moves away from me.

" I FUCKIN' SAID STOP TWO FUCKIN' TIMES! CHILL THE FUCK OUT AND STOP!" He screams.

Reaching down to pick up the shirt I just took off, I slid it right back on and cross my arms against my chest. Stefan looks at me, first lips then to my boobs and grabs his belt and fixes his self and just leaves. He doesn't turn around to explain. Just leaves me a mess, wondering what I just did and why I did it.

~~~~~~~~Now~~~~~~~~

Running into someone in the hall. I completely lose balance and fall. In front of the whole freakin hallway full of students. This is high school, so yeah they laughed. Someone offered me a hand up and if I didn't fall I probably wouldn't have seen them.

  On the other side of the hallway Stefan is all rubbed up next to another girl. She's smiling and in her own little world. It's crazy how much I hate her and I don't even know her. Yet, she's the luckiest girl in the world because she was in a spot that I was in this weekend. At least she's not messing anything up. Then a realization hit me. I hate him more. With a new sense of things, I turn away and continue where I was going. This time not feeling bad about myself.