Chapter 17

It's sooo cold down here right now! Like New Orleans doesn't get cold but damn🥶it's freezing 😭I have this thing I'm doing with myself 500 words or more. Don't write anything less from here on out .

Stefan's POV

"So you can't speak now?" I say, waiting for Jessica to open her mouth.

When she turned around. Shit, even I got scared a bit.

"ME speaking?! ME SPEAKING?? WHY THE FUCK WOULD I WANT TO SPEAK TO YOU? WHAT DO I NEED FROM A PUSSY LIKE YOU?! YOUR NOTHING TO ME! YOU CAN LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!" Jess says, breathing hard.

WHOA.

I adjust my jaw and continue to stay where I'm at.

" I know your pissed but if you continue to talk to me like I'm one of those dumb ass dudes at that fuckin school I will hurt you." I say calmly.

"Ha, hurt me? I DON'T FUCKIN CARE ABOUT YOU! ALL YOU ARE IS TRASH! YOUR A LOSER! YOU GET HIGH AND FUCK HALF OF THE SCHOOL AND SWEAR TO GOD YOUR THE SHIT! YOUR TRASH AND YOUR WORTHLESS AND FOR YOU TO MAKE ME FEEL LIKE I'M ON YOUR LEVEL BECAUSE I'M A VIRGIN? YOU CAN GO TO HELL!" Oh, she wants to yell?

I stalk towards her.

" I don't know who the fuck you think your talking to but it's not me. I could care less about how you feel right now because you wasn't feeling like that last time we were together. No, you wanted my dick up that tight pussy of yours. You wanted to be fucked. BY ME! So call me worthless and trash but THIS WORTHLESS PIECE OF TRASH WAS ABOUT TO BE DEEP IN YOU!" Now I'm the one who's yelling.

She shakes her head and starts pointing at me.

" YOU can't get mad! YOUR the one who left me feeling like I did something wrong! Just because I don't sleep with half of the school! Just because I'm a Virgin! It's nothing I did!"

" YOU THINK YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT BUT IN ACTUALITY YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT. YOU STAND THERE AND YELL SHIT OUT OF THAT SEXY LITTLE MOUTH OF YOURS AND THINK I GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHAT YOUR SAYING! I REALLY DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT HOW YOU FEEL! ALL I KNOW IS YOUR MINES AND THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS!" I say.

"I'M TIRED. All you do is act like I'm your property. I'm human too. Yeah, I'm a virgin so what! That's shows I cherish something so beautiful and dear to me. I don't know why I thought I should lose that to you. You  never really tried to get to know me. Everything about you is purely sex. So I'm telling you now, we end whatever this is." Jess says defeated.

Right when I was about to explain why that's not what's best, some girl named Jennifer walked in.

"Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to interrupt. Hey Jess, you okay?" I turn to look at Jess and see she's wiping her face. Fuck, I messed up.

"Hey, could you give us a minute?" I say to the girl while still staring at Jessica .

"Uh, yeah sure," Jennifer turns and leaves.

"Jessica it's not what you think," I say.

" Yeah, no, I understand. But um, I need to get back to work. I'll see you when I see you." She starts to walk pass me and I reach out and wrap my arms around her waist. She fights me at first but then just stands there. I dig my head between her neck and rest it. I wrap my arms around her more tightly and pull her to me.

" Baby, I'll do better. Give me another chance. I need you." I say into her neck. She inhales and then exhales.

" I need someone who will treat me like I deserve to be treated and your not that person. Your just words. I need actions." She pushes away from me and walks away.

All I could do is just stand there. I need to distance myself from her. I was too close to letting her in. I was too close to letting her know.