Chapter 18

A new book is coming soon!! I'm excited and working really hard on it but anyways let's talk about this book. I can't believe Stefan showed up at Jessica's job like that. Like how the fuck did he not get in trouble for going back there? Like where is security when shit like that happens???! I MUST KNOW!!!

Jessica's POV

I was so pissed that Stefan just showed up at my job. I have a job to get away with things at home, I don't need to get fired because trouble's coming to me at work. It's so frustrating! He thought he was the shit because he looked so good but trust me I'm never going near that again. What me and Stefan had was lust, pure lust. He never took me out on dates or anything like that. He never even asked me to be his girlfriend, everything was purely sex with him.

That night I went home and made a list of everything I'm gonna do to move on from Stefan and I was going to make that list work too. I deserve better than what he was giving me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stefan's POV

Walking into school I had the mindset that I could talk things out with Jessica. Yeah I fucked up but shit I'm human. I had the mindset that, yeah she'll get over it but what I wasn't ready for was her to be talking to another dude that obviously wasn't me. I had two way to go about this. One: I could've beat the shit out of the dude, tempting or Two: I could just walk up there and act like I don't give a fuck who she talks to so I went with two. I walked up to Jess talking to this lame ass dude. Please, who the fuck does he think that he is?

"Soo, when will you let me know?" The lame loser dude asked.

"Let you know what?" I said, walking into their conversation.

The dude had a smirk on his face.

"This beautiful woman here, is letting me take her out," He said proudly.

" I said, I don't know. That I'll let you know." Jessica told him irritatingly. She kept looking at him and then back at me.

"You have my number, text me. But I would much rather hear your beautiful voice." He left and started walking away like he said the cutest shit ever.

" So you okay with dating him? But you can't date me? I can't fuckin believe this." I said in disbelief.

" I'm not dating him and he's not getting a call or text from me. No, I can't date you because you don't know what that is. We've never been on a freakin date. Like ever. So I'm moving on from you, I told you that." She said, looking up at me.

"If I have anything to do with it you won't be dating anyone while I'm around. We're friends, right? I need to look out for your best interest and you shouldn't be dating anyone at this damn school." Ha, let me see her with someone and watch what will happen.

"No, we're not friends. I can date whomever I want and I don't care what you think. Now leave me alone and stay away from me." Jessica bumps into me then walks away.

We're not friends? Of course we are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you guys like the two POVS together????