Chapter 4

LET'SSSS GOOO! 🤘

Stefan's POV

"You know this girl? She has a huge ass with these nice ass tits. Nice curly hair. Oh, and she works at that store that doesn't sell posters." My pussy ass friends look at me like I just spoke in tongues.

"I KNEW YOU NEEDED TO GET SOME PUSSY! " Ryan yelled.

"Shut the fuck up! No, I don't need no fuckin pussy. Your sister gave me her's last night. " I said with a smirk.

Ryan didn't like that. He jumped up to lunge at me but I got up way too fast for his ass.

"I told your bitch ass to stop talking about my sister! " He shouted across the table.

"Fine, Fuck! " I said angrily. Everyone in the cafeteria was looking at us.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE Y'ALL LOOKING AT!" Everyone went back to what they were doing.

"You can't wipe your fucking ass without somebody wanting to take a sniff. Shit." I said flopping back in my seat.

The cafeteria doors open and the girl with the big ass and nice curly hair walks in with a girl  besides her. I hit on the table to get everybody attention.

"What the fuck, Stefan!" Zack shouts.

Pointing to the girls, I point to the girl I can't get out of my fuckin head.

"That's the girl I was talking about. Do any of you know her? "I asked them, looking at each of them.

"Nah, man"

"Shit, she's fine as fuck."

"Damn."

"I can get that, give me a minute." Ryan said getting up from the table. I grab his arm and make his ass sit the fuck back down.

"I will fuck you up, THAT'S MINE. " I said, getting pissed.

Ryan slides back in his seat. "I was kidding, damn."

"I'm leaving." I get up from the table of fuckin losers.

I look back to see where she went and she's in line laughing at something the girl said. I turn back around to walk out the door and a girl comes rushing in.

"Jess! Jessica! " The girl shouts across the cafeteria. I turn back around to see who the hell would answer to that.  And guess who motherfuckin turns around.

Big ass with the nice curly hair. And guess what's even better?  Her name is Jessica.

She turns to look at the girl who kept calling her and the smile that was on her face earlier was gone. The girl runs to her and Jessica's face became confused. Then after a minute of talking that smile reappears and the girl joins them in line.

I turn back around and walk out with a huge ass smile on my face. Tomorrow me and Jessica will have a civilized conversation. Maybe more than that.