Chapter 5

Who else is waiting for the Holidays to start??🖐

Jessica's POV

I wake up to hearing my dad fussing and a door slamming. I toss the pillow over my head and turn over. I toss back around and throw the pillow off me. Damn, that woke me up, can't go back to sleep now. Getting out of bed, I stretch my short body. All five something feet of it. I hate being short, the cereal is always on top of the fridge and I always have to get on my tippy toes to get it. Like we do have freakin cabinets. I pull my boy shorts out my butt because those babies always getting stuck. I walk over to my bathroom and walk straight to the toilet. After peeing, I walk to my sink to wash my hands and face then I brush my teeth. Walking back out the bathroom I feel refreshed. Like a whole new person.

  Walking to my bed, I twist my hair up and then start looking for my phone in the sheets. Cammie thinks she's winning in iMessage but I have a plan. I play her back then throw my phone back onto the bed. Walking down stairs, I search around the house. Nobody's here. I'm off today plus it's Saturday and NO ONE'S home but me?! I squeal and do a whole cartwheel in the living room and end it with a split.

Then the door bell rings.

I get up and for a moment I stop and wonder who could be at my door. Surely not Cammie, she's with her boyfriend this weekend going to the mall and the movies after. Walking to the door, I'm not even tall enough to reach the peep hole. I just open the door, it's probably a package or something like that.

I  WAS SO WRONG. HOW THE HELL IS HE AT MY DOOR!!

"Hey princess" The cute asshole says.

Holy. Shit.