Chapter 15

WATTPAD WAS NOT LETTING ME POST! Look up there and see how many drafts it kept making😒 Ahhhh! Anyway, things are getting pretty HEATED AND ITS ONLY ABOUT TO GET BETTER!👇WAITWHO LOVES VAMPIRE DIARIES???

*MC
Stefan's POV

Going down on Jessica is like a kid going to Disney world. You always wanted to go and now that your there all you want to do it explore. All I fuckin want to do is stay licking Jessica's beautiful clit. Hearing her moans and cries is making me more fuckin crazy. All I want to do is bury myself deep inside her but I need to take this slow.

Moving Jess folds, I suck harder on Jess clit and she goes crazy.

"Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod." Jess starts pulling on my hair. HARD.

I continue to lick her Swollen clit then I press my tongue into her. All her beautiful juices right there on display for me. I pause and she whimpers. I lick her juice and it's the sweetest fuckin thing I've ever tasted. And I've tasted a lot of pussy in my life. I continue Slurping Jessica up until I've had enough. I need to be inside her. I give her beautiful area a kiss before I move back up her.

"Are you ready?" Jessica looks up at me and nods her head. I reach over to my jeans and dip my wallet out and pull my condom out. I know that shit is cliche and be in those lame ass movies but it makes sense. Where else would you hold your condom at? I open the packet and I lean back to slide it down my dick. The way Jess is looking at it makes me want to fuck her raw, but I can't do that. I've never fucked someone without a condom and, Jess it more than a fuck so after we're done we need to talk about birth control.

I position myself between her legs and spread her legs. I go straight in. She's soo fuckin tight.

Then she cries out

FUCK! I look down at her. She's a fuckin virgin! I pull out fast as hell and back off of her, hopping off. I look up at her and she's crying. This whole time, I never stopped to think if she was a virgin or not. The way we've been together, I only assumed she was anything but a virgin. I've never been with a virgin. I start looking around the room for my pants. I need to go. I need to go now. How the fuck didn't I know she was a virgin?

"Your leaving?" Jess asked shakily, covering her body.

"This was a mistake. I'm getting the fuck out of here and staying away from you." I grab the rest of my shit and leave. She's crying but I can't help her. I need to leave.