THREE

"Get out," Zane said getting out his truck. Beatrix rolled her eyes because she most definitely didn't feel like dealing with the shenanigans to come.

They made it up to the pretty blue house and a white lady stood with a smile on her face. Beatrix didn't know what type of mess Zane was on.

"You must be Beatrix," Vicky cheesed. "Come on in."

Beatrix looked up at Zane and he nodded for her to go in. She slowly walked in and admired the home feeling. It was pictures and chalkboards and toy boxes. It was like the setting of Good Luck Charlie.

"I'm Vicky, Zane's mother," she greeted. Beatrix nodded in understanding.

"I'm bout to head out," Zane said which made Beatrix look at him like he had five heads.

"I don't bite," Vicky laughed. "Come on."

Beatrix squinted at him as Vicky pulled her into the den. He scratched his head and left.

"So tell me a little bit about yourself," Vicky said sitting on the couch.

"I talk over my larynx that's why I sound like this," Beatrix mumbled.

Vicky jerked her head back and smiled. "Well that caught me off guard."

They talked for a while until Tatum stormed in the house with tears streaming down.

"Tatum?" Vicky frowned.

"Mom right now is not the time," she sniffed. "Leave me alone, okay?"

Beatrix felt where Tatum was coming from. She didn't like being bothered either. She thought Tatum probably went through a break up or something in that nature.

Tatum was really pretty with icy blue eyes and light brown curly hair. She was little like her mother but thick, which came from her father's side. She had small mole on her cheek with pink pouty lips. She was wearing a black tee shirt with black jeans and black vans.

Vicky sighed and looked over at Beatrix. "I see that you're going through the same problem as her. Can you talk to her?"

Beatrix furrowed her eyebrows. "Oh I can't do that Miss. Vicky. I don't know how to. I mean I'm not even stable to tell her not to act that way."

"Maybe you guys can help each other. She's fifteen and you're seventeen."

Vicky grabbed her hand and led her to Tatum's room. "Open up, Tatum there's someone I want you to meet."

Tatum had sad pop music playing loudly since her father wasn't there. She got up and open the door then plopped back down on her bed.

"Have fun." Vicky pushed Beatrix inside and closed the door.

Beatrix sighed and looked up the ceiling. All she wanted to do is be by herself and think.

"Don't try and act like you like me to please my mother," Tatum mugged.

Beatrix looked at her and she knew they did have the same problem. "I won't."

Tatum furrowed her eyebrows. "Why you sound like that?"

Beatrix sighed and shook her head. She was tired of explaining why she sound like a child.

"I-I'm sorry if I offended you," Tatum said nervously. Beatrix gave her a smile and sat beside her in the bed.

"My name is Beatrix," she smiled.

"Tatum," she chuckled nervously. "You don't look like what Ziyanna described you as."