TWELVE

Short chapter🤷🏽‍♀️
I had writer's block
•••
Beatrix was going crazy since Zane wouldn't answer his phone, neither did anyone else. Joncia had left and Beatrix was all alone crying.

It was nighttime, and Beatrix haven't had anything to eat. She had been cleaning and crying the entire day.

She heard the door open, and assumed it was Joncia. She only pouted and continue to watch cartoons.

"Wussup," Zane nodded while sitting designer bags down on the counter. Beatrix stood up with her hands on her hips and frowned. Zane couldn't help but to chuckle. "You so cute."

"Zane why are my children in Detroit and I'm in Ann Arbor?" Beatrix asked from a distance.

"Get dress," he said sitting down. "I'll wait on you....wear something comfortable."

"Where are we going? I hope you're going to say Detroit," she said looking down at him.

He cut his eyes at her and the looked at her attire. She wore some booty shorts that hiked up with a crop top. "Come on, you can keep that on."

•••

"Zane can I take it off now?" Beatrix whined, referring to the bandanna that was over her eyes.

"Nope," he said pulling into the designated area.

"Now?"

"Nope," he said simply while getting out the car. He made his way over to her side and got her out. He smiled warmly when she grabbed ahold of his hand. She really haven't showed any affection to him, barely when they had sex the other night.

"Where are we?" Beatrix frowned. "Why was that wind so hot? It feels like we've been walking for hours."

Zane chuckled and shook his head. "We literally walked up four steps."

"I smell food," she smiled. "Are we at Stix? I smell hibachi fried rice with chicken and shrimp."

"Sit down momma," he said pulling her down on the bed and placed earphones in her ears as she continued to ask questions.

"We back in the car? You dragged me out the house to pick up food?" She asked.

"Mr. Allen we're about to take off right now. Hold on tight," the pilot informed.

"Who was that? Zane who—," Beatrix gasped when she felt her stomach turn. "Zannnnee!"

He took the bandanna off and she looked around with a puzzled expression. "A jet?"

"Yes Harriet the damn spy," he sighed. "You done asked me fifty questions in the last ten minutes."

She smiled and her eyes landed back on Zane. She cupped his face and kissed him. "Muah!"

She hopped up and looked around the private jet. It came to an end when she was greeted with the food she smelled. Zane smirked and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Did I say thank you?" Beatrix asked while bending down to eat a fork full of rice. "Thank you."

He gave her butt a smack before grabbing it. "You got thicker, B."

Beatrix was a little fluffy now. She had stopped working out and started eating her depression away. She had felt a little insecure since everyone brought it up to her. "I know...I need to hit the gym."

"No you don't," he said, pressing his lower half on her butt. "More cushion for the pushing."

She giggled and looked back at him. "Zane you got me out here looking like a hoochie mama in this private jet. I know the pilot think I'm one of your hoes."