FOURTEEN

"Are you intoxicated?" Professor Ogilvie frowned while handing her a water bottle.

Her eyes were low but she could still see how sexy he was. She liked him better with a tee shirt and basketball pants with no glasses. "No, why would you think that?"

"Because you look like it," he said smartly. "I thought you said you were watching Ziyanna."

Instead of answering she crawled to the other end of the couch where he was and reached over him to sit her water down. She purposely rested her hand on his lap and gave him a clear view of her booty.

He held his hands up so he wouldn't touch but that didn't stop him from looking. "Yeah, you're drunk. I should take you......back home."

"Do you really wanna take me home?" She quizzed while whispering in his ear. "Tremaine."

He bit his lip while lusting over her face. "Don't make me go hood on yo ass."

"Ooo," she hyped. "You curse? I knew you had it in you."

Without responding, he pressed his lips against hers and rubbed her butt. She grind a little to wake him up and ended up turning her own self on. He started to nibble on her neck while smoothly unbuttoning her pants.

"I don't permit running so if you ain't ready don't get yourself involved with me," he warned as she tugged on his drawstrings.

"I'm pretty sure I can ta—oh my damn," she gasped as she whipped his long meaty piece. She had the idea that Zane had the biggest out of the biggest but Professor Ogilvie had him beat.

"If you don't wanna do it, I understand," he said but she wasn't listening to what he said. She got on her knees and proceeded to take every inch in her mouth but only got a quarter of it.

"Damn, Beatrix," he groaned while closing his eyes. She continued until her jaws started hurting. She got up and sat back on his lap while slowly placing his thick wood inside.

"Ooo,"she groaned and frowned a little as she continued placing all of it inside. She slowly bounced up and down while Tremaine held on to her hips.

"Damn you feel good," he grunted while smacking her butt. That encouraged her to go faster and have a leg shaking orgasm while he was still inside.

"Mmmm," she whimpered while placing her hands on the back of his neck since he was already sucking on her breasts. She hopped up and started to put back on her jeans.

"Nah Ian get my nut yet," he chuckled towering over her. She smirked and that's when he picked her up walking them to his beautiful bedroom. He threw her on the bed and spread her legs widely. He bent down and started to suck on her pearl while fingering her. Her moving and squirming couldn't stop him it only made him go faster.

"Trey!" She whimpered. "Oh my godddd! I'm bout to cum-stop!"

He did just that and placed his shaft in with his thumb going to work. He went slow and deep, and Beatrix just couldn't take it.

Her eyes were running and she was begging for mercy. "I tap out!...uhhh I'm tap out!"

"I told you," he smirked while taking it out. "You not use to this type of pleasure."

She shot him a pouty face expression since she felt played. "No I'm ready... let's go."

•••

Beatrix was sent home tore up from the floor up that morning. She forgot she had to take Ziyanna home and she just knew it was about to be some drama.

"Zane can you come get Ziyanna," Beatrix coughed on the phone. "I'm sick."

"You need anything?" Zane asked in concern. "What's wrong with you?"