EIGHT

FIVE!
FOUR!
THREE!
TWO!
ONE!

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

Everyone cheered and drunk from their champagne glasses. Zane and Beatrix made out under the mistletoe. They had been isolating themselves the whole night.

"Hey Vicky can I talk to you for a second?" Faith asked nervously with her hands in her back pockets.

Vicky sized her up quickly. "Sure let's go in the kitchen."

Faith followed Vicky inside the kitchen and sighed softly. "I wanna apologize for years back when I tried to ruin a happy home. I'm fifty seven with grandchildren on the way, I want you to know I learn my mistakes. I want you to forgive me and stop putting it on my daughter. She's nothing like me or her father."

Vicky listened. "Yeah I'm sorry too. Only for treating Beatrix like I did. I know I can't hold grudges."

"I just wanna put our differences to the side and support our grandchildren. I'll be far away from Roland if that's what will earn your respect."

"It doesn't matter," she shrugged. "Roland knows how to behave."

"Have you guys seen Zane?" Perla asked interrupting their conversation.

Both Faith and Vicky shrugged. Perla sighed and left out the kitchen. She was drunk and was craving Zane's dick.

She crawled upstairs and made her way to the bathroom because she had the urge to pee. She was about to turn the knob until she heard moaning.

"This my pussy forever," Zane moaned as he had Beatrix sitting on the sink.

"You too loud," Beatrix panted. She took her panties all the way off as he still thrusted inside and stuffed it in his mouth.

Perla face turned red and she stormed down the stairs. "ZANE AND THAT GIRL ARE FUCKING!"

Everyone looked at her like she was crazy. She had hot tears rolling down her face just because she heard moaning.

"Let them fuck then," Roland shrugged. "Ain't none of my damn business."

"Ooo, where they at?" Snook said excitedly.

Perla rolled her eyes and left out the house. She was heartbroken. Out of all Zane's slides, Perla was more clingy. She genuinely liked him but she was still full of herself to be in a relationship with Zane.

•••

"What y'all gone do when I have the twins?" Beatrix chuckled. "No more laying up under me."

Zane was in between her legs as usual and Ziyanna was laying under her arm sleep.

"We still gone be under you," Zane yawned.

"Go to sleep big head," she smiled. "Why you fighting yo sleep anyway?"

"So you can go to sleep," he mumbled. "I'm tired of you not going to sleep. Then Ziyanna keep having nightmares every night."