TEN

Beatrix sat in Starbucks, typing her history paper up. During writers block, she drunk her vanilla bean frappe and just read over what she had already typed.

"Writers block, huh?" A Brownskin guy smirked. (Sheikurwolvesss)

"Yeah," she chuckled and put loose hair behind her ear.

"Mind if I sit here?" He asked. Beatrix just knew he was gay. He came off really feminine to her.

"That won't be a problem," she smiled while moving her Vera Bradley backpack.

He sat down beside her and pulled out his MacBook Pro. She took a look at him and was impressed. He wore a navy blue polka dot buttoned down shirt with black suit pants. "You're making me feel underdressed."

He smirked and looked at her. "Girl you good. You look better than these other girls....your voice is cute."

She laughed. "I get that a lot."

"Tyler but they call me Ty," he smiled.

"Beatrix, people call me what they call me I guess," she shrugged.

He looked at her hair and touched it. "Who do yo sew in, boo? Imma have cut em, if it's that bitch Von."

She giggled and shook her head. "This is my real hair. Who is Von?"

He rolled his eyes. "My competition. I do all the bad bitches hair and he stroll in, taking all my clients. We used to be tight but the nigga is just a fake ass bitch."

He was so funny to her. "I know you lying."

"No bitch," he said. "Make sure you stay away from that hoe. When I see him, imma fuck him up on sight."

"Don't do that Ty," she said shaking her head. "Ignoring is the classiest revenge. Look, I'm your new client now. I'll call my girl and tell her to get her hair done by you too."

"See I knew I made the right choice to sit by you. I hate how trashy these hoes are. You sitting pretty."

They collapsed hands and Beatrix agreed. "We sitting pretty."

RING! RING!

Zane FaceTime her and she smiled while sliding her finger across the screen. "Hey baby."

"Damn you sexy," he said and licked his lips. "Where you at?"

"Zammnn," Ty drawled. "He fine as fuck, boo."

"Watch it, Ty," she warned. She looked back at her phone and saw Zane frowning. "Who you with? A nigga?" Zane asked.

Ty turned the phone to him. "A gay nigga and I already got a man so you don't have to worry about me."

"Awl shit, my bad," he said feeling a little embarrassed.

"Wussup Zane? Ziyanna doesn't get out of school until four," Beatrix said.

"Damn I can't check on you?" He frowned. "Tatiana keeping the kids. We got business to take care of and you know that."

"Okay, Zane," she sighed. "I remember. But tonight is my time to relax. I still got homework to finish and Professor Ogilvie stays on my case."

"I gotchu," he nodded. "Meet me at the crib around three. I'll help you start that relaxation right quick."

"Bye Zane," she chuckled and hung up.

"Sis. What's tea?" Ty asked resting his hand on his chin.

"Zane is my boyfriend, we're raising three kids," she smiled proudly.