TWENTY ONE

It was just another day at school for Ziyanna, but once she got in Cosmetology, all hell was going to break loose.

"Mhm, that's the broad that set up Speedy," a girl said lowly to her friend.

Ziyanna only ignored them and kept doing an updo style on her mannequin head.

"I heard he didn't even wanna take her virginity," her friend whispered. "And her pussy was dry in the first place."

She slammed her comb on her desk and peered over at them. "Do y'all gotta problem and do I have to solve it?"

"Miss Allen, please," the teacher sighed. "Not today."

"You didn't say nothing to them!" Ziyanna snarled. "They the ones talking down on me."

"This isn't middle school," she said. "Learn to ignore."

"Learn to do your damn job....humpty dumpty lookin' ass hoe," Ziyanna scoffed. She didn't give a fuck about getting suspended, because she was tired of that school anyway. She needed to talk her parents into letting her go to a regular, diverse school.

"I'm calling Mr. Donavan down," she said shockingly.

"She fucking him too," the same girl giggled. Ziyanna put her hair in a ponytail, before charging at the girl.

They started to go at it, but the girl just didn't know how to fight. She was all bark, no bite.

"Come on Ziyanna, let up," Chris said picking her up by her waist.

"Stupid hoe better stop running her mouth or she gone keep getting popped in it!" she grimaced.

•••

"If it go down in yo DMs then baby boy you lucky cuz 99.9% of these fuck boys can't fuck me," Beatrix rapped while applying mascara on in her rear view mirror, and doing a little dance with it. "Yup. Tell em Onika, bitch. Only one fuckboy can fuck me and he ain't fucked me in about a week."

Beatrix frowned at the radio when she heard Rico Nasty, "Smack That Bitch" on the radio.

"WHY SHE BE YELLING SO MUCH IF I SEE YOU IN THE STREET, BITCH YA ASS IS DONE!
I DON'T  NEED YOUR OPINION! DO WHAT I FUCKING WANT!"

"Hell to the no," she cringed changing the station to pop. That's when Sabrina Claudio, "Frozen," croon the speakers. She was now relaxed so she continued to drive to the grocery store.

RING RING

"Hello," she answered while putting the phone call on Bluetooth.

"Hey, this is Coach Donavan, Ziyanna recently got in an altercation with another classmate. They're trying to expel her for cursing at her teacher as well."

"Expel?!" Beatrix reiterated. "I'm on my way."

She hung up and called Zane. "Zane come up to the—."

"Zane, you look stressed," a girl voice said as her voice got lower since she walked off from the phone. "Let your best assistant help you release some of that."

Beatrix damn near crashed Zane's white Porsche into a pole. "Zane! Zane you better fucking answer me!"

"Yeah, you'll still be the best if get back to your job," he chuckled nervously. "You know I'm engaged."

"You don't even have a connection with her anymore, I heard you say it on the phone," she retorted, making Beatrix jerk her head back.

"You don't know what the fuck you talking about," Zane shot back. "Yo lil ass ears clogged up or something? C'mon, get the fuck out. You cancelled. F-I-R-E-D!"