THIRTY

This is the last chapter I'm making this year, but I'm going keep updating this book instead of making a Beatrix 2 or should I go ahead and make a new series🤔
——————————————
🔥B E A T R I X🔥
——————————————

This is the last chapter I'm making this year, but I'm going keep updating  this book instead of making a Beatrix 2 or should I go ahead and make a new series🤔——————————————🔥B E A T R I X🔥——————————————

"You look dashing tonight," Miss Ollie complimented. Beatrix had to chaperone a lock-in/ school dance. While all the other teachers dressed up all dull, Beatrix slayed.

She personally wanted to give Miss. Ollie a makeover. She was an average built Trinidadian woman with curves she always hid. Deep down, under her puffy hair and floral maxi skirts, she was really pretty.

"Yeah?" Beatrix's smirked. "I got a lot more. Maybe you should stop by. You know I'm planning starting my own fashion business."

"Oh no," she laughed. "I won't be able to pull that off like you. You're so pretty with a nice body."

"You're pretty with a nice body," Beatrix shrugged. "Don't think I don't see you looking at Coach Myers."

"Come dance with me," Ziyanna smiled pulling her hands, so she could get away from all the boring ass teachers, who wanted to ruined the students' night.

"Yanna, no," Beatrix laughed. "You know I don't know how to dance."

"You know how to do the milly rock though," Ziyanna smirked while doing the dance. Beatrix couldn't front like she didn't hit the milly rock every time she hear her favorite song. She started doing it all pretty and whatnot, drawing attention to the wrong people.

"Damn," Bullet said shaking his head. "Bebe fine as fuck."

Cody shrugged. "She Ight. Once I got to know her annoying ass, I never viewed her like that. I mean she is pregnant. Shouldn't you feel the same?"

"Hell nawl," he sighed. "What view I'm tryna see is that ass."

"You blowing me right now," Cody frowned. "Imma tell Terecka on you."

Bullet sucked his teeth. "Mane, fuck out of here with that shit. Terecka ain't gone do nothing. I'm a nigga, so of course imma point some I see attractive."

"I hear ya," Cody sighed. He looked over at a group of some pretty girls who were smiling and waving at him. "Aye Bullet imma catch you later."

He only nodded and stayed posted on the wall waiting on Terecka. Beatrix made eye contact with him and squinted with a smirk. She really didn't understand why he was so attracted to her, when she was annoying to her students. She walked over to him and folded her arms.

"Why you not dancing?" Beatrix asked. "This is a school dance."

"Ion dance," he said looking down at her with furrowed eyebrows. "Why you talking to me, Beatrix?"