SEVEN

Zane walked in the apartment laughing at his girlfriend and daughter. They were recording themselves doing the baby momma dance.

🎶One month, two months, three month, four
Hit that baby momma when I'm stepping through the door.🎶

They really made a choreography for this song? Zane said to himself. He watched as they finished posting it on social media.

Beatrix had on a adidas sports bra with the leggings to match. Ziyanna had on a adidas training bra with the leggings to match as well. Her sandy hair was placed a curly ponytail, since Beatrix wanted to wait to do her hair on Christmas Eve.

"Y'all ain't got none else better to do," Zane chuckled as he made his way upstairs. He needed to get the sex smell off him before Beatrix smell it.

"No, you been gone since twelve," Beatrix said in a skeptical tone. "It's nine."

"I don't want to argue, Cookie," he sighed. "All I wanna do is lay under you and my daughter."

She rolled her eyes and put her attention back on her phone. Zane had been coming home late a lot. Her woman intuition was telling her that he was cheating, but she didn't trust it.

"Do you know what hairstyle you want yet?" Beatrix asked Ziyanna.

"Ooo, I want those braids that go to the side," Ziyanna smiled.

"Let me do that tonight then," she sighed. "Your grandma probably wants you tomorrow....go get the bow box."

Ziyanna scurried upstairs and that gave Beatrix time to get comfortable. She put two throw pillow between her legs on the floor. "Bring me my favorite pillow!"

She turned a movie on and waited for Ziyanna to come downstairs. To kill time, she went on her Instagram feed. Seeing her and Ziyanna's video being reposted. She also saw her picture with Zane and Ziyanna on a couples page.

"Ready," Ziyanna said out of breath since she was ripping and running. She handed her the bow box and sat in between her legs.

"I hope your father is coming down with my pillow," Beatrix sighed as she took her hair out the ponytail it was in.

"I got it," he said jogging down the steps. Beatrix found herself lusting over Zane. He was looking fresh and sexy with his adidas joggers on. His abs and muscles were on display and his curly temp fade was glistening. What got to her, was the smell of his Armani Code cologne. It introduced his presence before he even came down.

"He tryna be like us, Bebe," Ziyanna scoffed. "If yeen gang, ya can't hang."

Zane sucked his teeth. "Ian letting you listen to Dee Mulla no more. How you gone turn yo back on yo own pops?"

"Because you didn't come home at four like you said. You was supposed to spend time with us."

He leaned down and gave her a big kiss on the jaw. "Daddy's sorry, I'll make it up tomorrow and the day after."

"Can you put my pillow behind me?" Beatrix asked nervously while parting Ziyanna's hair. Every time Zane was fresh out the shower and looking like a meal, she always got nervous and her stomach was filled with butterflies.

He smirked and laid behind her with his head on the pillow. "I'll be your pillow."

Beatrix smiled and snuggled up against him. "Say no more."

He chuckled and grabbed her phone. He had an iPhone X, but he liked her eight plus because his hands were big.

DING DING