TWENTY TWO

Sorry I took so long updating. Writing a new book and not publishing it until I do ten chapters.🙂

<><><><><><><><><><>

"I still don't understand why you have to go to Detroit and we have to stay for Christmas break," Ziyanna complained as Zane loaded all the luggage inside the car. "This is outrageous."

"You can't survive on your own?" Zane asked. "I thought you hated me around."

"I don't hate you around daddy," she whined hugging his torso. "Please let me go with you."

"No," he said sternly. "Now help Beatrix get ready."

She sighed deeply and stomped her way back inside the house. "I can't do anything."

•••

When Beatrix and Zane made it to Detroit, they went right over his parents house. They were so happy to see Beatrix alive and well. It's like they couldn't stop looking or hugging her.

"I see you still fine," O'Shea smirked as he followed her up to Zane's old room.

"I see you still bothering me even though I been with your brother for quite some time now," she shot back.

"I mean what do you expect?" He shrugged. "You fine as hell. You should've had my babies."

"Cute," she smiled sarcastically while slamming the door in his face. She saw Zane laying down, she guessed he was taking a nap. "Baby."

"Hmm?" Zane muttered in the pillow. Beatrix laid on top of him and placed kisses his neck.

"You worried?" Beatrix asked, referring to losing Ziyanna.

"Hell no," he fronted. "I'm just gone get this shit cleared, so we can make it back in time for Christmas."

"Yeah," she sighed. "We just need to pray."

•••

Ziyanna and her best friend, Goldie, spent their day soaking up in the sun. Ziggy was at basketball practice and Nixie went with him because she knew her sister was going to ditch her once she got with her best friend.

Goldie was the complete opposite of Ziyanna—born and raised in South Central, LA. She was a chocolate complexioned tomboy who was the captain of the basketball team and played drums. She had wore deep wavy weave that she rocked best. She also had different types of piercings in her ear and one on her nose. She was really pretty but was mean and anti.

"The basketball game about to be so live," Ziyanna hyped. "I heard my future baby daddy play and Jay murda gone be there."

"Who is your future baby daddy?" Goldie frowned. "And yo pops is not about to let you go to Compton for a basketball game. STREET basketball at that."

"My daddy isn't going to be back until Christmas," she smirked. "House all to mys—."

"Ziyanna why the fuck you didn't pick the twins up?!" Bullet snapped.

"I forgot," she shrugged putting her sunglasses back on and getting comfortable in her seat. "I wasn't planning on walking to the gym anyway."

"What type of sister are you?" He mugged her before going back inside with the twins.

"That's my future baby daddy," Ziyanna sighed. "He's being an asshole right now though."