TWENTY FIVE

SPECIAL GUEST PART 2

Beatrix picked up Tatiana's youngest child, Peyton

Beatrix picked up Tatiana's youngest child, Peyton. Peyton had Down Syndrome, and was as gorgeous as she could be. She was light skinned with curly, thin hair. Peyton was only three but she was already learning since Tatiana stayed at home working with her—she swore to never leave her neglected.

"Hey Peyton," Beatrix cooed and kissed her cheek. Peyton smiled continuously shook her head. She had her hair in two long ponytails and wore a red Christmas shirt with a pair of True Religion jeans.

"Heyyyy," she said waving her was hand in her face.

Beatrix laughed and her eyes landed on Joncia and Romeo. She saw that they were talking real low and he had a grip on her thigh.

"Spsss, Tatiana," Beatrix whispered. Tatiana frowned and sat beside her.

"Peyton causing you trouble?" Tatiana asked taking her away.

"No bitch, look at them," she said nodding over towards Joncia and Romeo. "I know him."

"Humph," she scoffed. "How you know his dog ass?"

"I remember when I took Ziyanna out when she was six and dude tried to holla at me but Ziyanna said something to him that made him leave, I forgot. But I remember she said he was beating on a girl," she said.

"Well he beating on Joncia," Tatiana mumbled. "She told me not to let it run by Zane and them, but this shit gone have to stop. Girl this crazy motherfucker proposed to her in front of the whole fam right after she tried to leave him for beating her ass.....talking about he took her to Mexico. Bitch your finger turning green due to that lil ass ring."

"Bitch you lying," Beatrix gasped and covered her mouth. "Are you serious?

"Girl yes," she said shaking her head. "I heard he gotta son out here. Said something about getting him out of jail."

"Damn how old is he?" Beatrix asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"Twenty," she said dramatically. "Then the nigga still in high school."

"Oh that's fucked up," she laughed and Tatiana laughed as well.

"What's tea?" Ty smirked already sipping on his cocktail. He sat beside them and waited for them to spill.

"Bitch," Tatiana growled. "You two hours late, ho."

"You think it take three damn minutes to look this good?" He asked rubbing his chin hair. Ty had waves now and dyed his hair back black. He wore a black button down, that was half buttoned, with roses on it and black skinny jeans. He was eye candy to women.

"You is looking good," Beatrix said dusting off his shoulders. "Looking like a R&B singer from the nineties."

"More like Sisqo," Tatiana mumbled. "Anyway we were discussing about Joncia getting beat on."