TTML~ONE/TWO

AALIYAH RICHARDSON

"When we meet the guys, tell them you eighteen, okay?" Bliss, the leader, told Aaliyah.

"But I'm fifteen," Aaliyah assured her as she tried keeping up with the clique.

"Aniyah, you should have left yo lil sister at home," Justine sighed.

"My momma said if I don't take her I can't go," Aniyah shrugged. "I need to talk to Leon anyway. He haven't seen his son in while."

Remy sucked her teeth. "Matter of fact, Aaliyah when we get there, sit yo ass on the bench. You ain't they type anyway."

"Chill on her, Remy," Aniyah said sternly. Aniyah didn't really fuck with her sister tough but at the end of the day, that was her sister and her mother would kick her ass if she didn't stand up for her.

Aniyah and her friends were all seventeen but looked like twenty year old Instagram baddies. They were all thick and the funny thing was that they were all light skin.

Bliss was told to be the prettiest one out of them all. She wore long lemonade braids and her edges were laid to perfection. She had wide hips with the booty to match, but didn't have any tities. She had high cheek bones and a really pretty smile she always had on display.

Justine was that basic redbone that everyone fucked with. She was cool and real about everything. Her signature look was silver hair and blue contacts. She had an hourglass figure that she developed during puberty.

Aniyah had a golden complexion. Her mother took really good care of her hair and it fell to her waist. It was thick and light brown to match her gray eyes. She inherited all her looks from her deadbeat father who was overweight, leading her to be thick in all the right places.

Remy was mixed with Japanese and African American. She was the smallest but still thick as ever. She was really ghetto and mean to everyone except for her friends and fine ass niggas.

Aaliyah on the other hand, didn't have any of that. She did look old like them but that was about it. She had a small round butt, small curves, small breasts, and long legs. She held a mahogany complexion that was really soft, and blemish-free. Her hair was thick and dark brown, stopping at the middle of her back.

"There they go," Bliss smiled while pointing at the cars that were lined up at the entrance of the park.

Aaliyah frowned due to the loud music. She did what Remy told her to do and sat on the bench close by. She just watched them, wishing she could be outgoing and hold a pretty figure.

Aaliyah wore a white Adidas shirt with the leggings to match and slides. Her bone straight hair was down and pushed back. Aniyah and her friends dressed like they were going to a concert. Aaliyah thought it was too much though.

"Leon don't be acting like you ain't got responsibilities nigga," Aniyah said pointing at him with her index finger and her thumb out.

"Mane lemme hold lil Leon," he sighed taking him away. He looked just like him. Brown, big ears, slender nose, and the same mole placed above their lip.

>>>

"Hey Bahari," Remy cheesed while leaning on his all black 2018 Chevrolet Avalanche.

Bahari smoothly blew smoke out and looked at her. "Wussup?"

"Nothing I'm tryna see wussup with you," she smirked. "I be seeing you in the east or whatever."

"Yeah?" He said looking at her. "This where you from?"

"Don't I look like a East Memphis bitch," she chuckled while giving him a 360. "We stay pretty over this way. You must be used to them orange mound ass hoes?"