I am not Jealous.

I'm dedicating this chapter to Poongodipooja

Samaira pushed Aarav away, "Go, or just wait there," she pointed towards the pillar. Aarav nodded and waited for Samaira who returned within five minutes.

"Aarav please don't be so protective about me," she said meeting his eyes. She likes his protectiveness but due to him Raj fought with her once.

"I cannot do that," he said stubbornly.

"Why?" she asked, holding his hand.

Aarav turned and looked into her beautiful eyes. Suddenly he smirked causing Samaira to look at him in shock, "do you really wanna know why I am so protective about you," he said in low tone, his gaze on her was unmistakably affectionate but Samaira eyes couldn't see it because it moved from his to someone else.

Aarav looked where Samaira's eyes were fixed and found that his Mira was looking at her boyfriend Raj who was with a girl.

"Raj" Samaira called.

"What the?" what is he doing here? " Aarav angrily thought, but for some reason he felt relieved that he doesn't have to tell his Mira why he is so protective towards her. He want his Mira to see that he loves her and reciprocate his love with love not with pressure.

Samaira left his hand and jogged towards her boyfriend, "Raj," she called.

Aarav slowly walks behind Samaira by then then Raj turned and took Samaira into hug, "Woh... Sam..." Raj said smiling at Aarav's Mira.

"How come you are here?" he asked.

"I forgot to tell you that we are coming for shopping," Samaira smiled and looked towards the sexy babe standing beside her boyfriend.

"Ohh I can see..." Raj waved his hand towards Aarav, "hey" he said.

"Hey," Aarav smiled and stand beside his Mira.

"Umm who is she?" Samaira asked Raj, eyeing the girl or Miss ohh so sexy.

New cousin, Aarav thought, smirk playing on his handsome face. He looked at the girl and in return Miss sexy babe seductively smiled at him.

Aarav nodded but didn't took his eyes away from her. Last time he saw Raj with a different girl and Raj introduced him by saying she is his cousin but the way she was behaving was not at all like cousin he wants to tell that time to Samaira but he thought he may be wrong.

Raj voice broke Aarav thought process, "umm my cousin, Dolly she came from Kolkata," Raj introduced. Aarav smiled at his discomfort.

Aarav tilted his head and checked her again. Miss sexy Dolly was looking, as if she came out of some vampire movie in her black leather skirt and low neck midriff red top. Her plum lip were shinning red as if she just had drank someone's blood.

Samaira elbowed him, "we are getting late they all are waiting for us," she smiled sweetly at Aarav.

"Yaa... Ok," Aarav winked at Dolly .

"Raj why don't you join us for shopping and then dinner," Aarav suggested, eyeing the girl.

" I... " Raj looked at Dolly who was smiling at Aarav,"We came to meet her friend so some other day," he kissed Samaira cheeks and left without another words.

"Why did you invited them and Why were you checking her out?" Samaira angrily asked.

"I was not checking her out. I was looking at her and she too was showing interest, " Aarav laughed and grabbed her wrist, "Let's go," he said and turned towards elevator.