Chapter 1

Of course I managed to get kidnapped whilst trying to help Elena, I swear sometimes I really don't understand why everything in this town revolves around the doppelganger, it is seriously beginning to grate on my nerves.

When I woke up I noticed that I was lying on a beat up couch next to a still unconscious Elena, in a large room that looked like it was abandoned.

Using my supernatural hearing I could determine that there were two of them, and as I breathed in the scents said vampire, both old, over five hundred years old. I could hear them talking about another vampire... Elijah, that's who they had taken us for, my only advantage was that they didn't know who or what I was, if they did then there would definitely have been some wolfsbane in my system so given that there wasn't it was safe to assume that they had no clue just who it was that they had kidnapped or rather wolf napped as the case may be.

Elena gasped awake. As she looked at me I put a finger to my lips and pointed upstairs to where the vamps were. She nodded and then pointed at me before mouthing the words; 'Do they know?' I shook my head slightly with a grin and flashed my eyes at her, the blue colour shining.

I heard movement but didn't get a chance to warn Elena before a male vampire who was rocking the whole Jasper Hale look appeared in front of her. 'Please, I'm hurt.' Elena whimpered.

He made a shushing gesture before approaching her his veins under his eyes and fangs extended. 'I know. Just a taste.' Before he could inch any closer to her I had moved to stand in between them and the other vampire, a woman with a pixie cut had appeared and called out.

'Enough Trevor, control yourself.' Her accent was British, English to be more precise, his was the same as he responded and moved away from Elena and I.

'Buzzkill.' He moved out of the room.

'What do you want?' Elena asked as I moved to the side slightly, allowing her to look at the Alice Cullen look alike.

'My god you look just like her.' I roll my eyes at this, great another problem caused by Katherine Pierce.

'But I'm not.' Elena replied.

'Be quiet.' She snapped.

'Please, I'm not Katherine, my name is Elena Gilbert, you don't have to do this.' Elena persisted.

'I know who you are. I said be quiet.' If Elena knows what is good for her she will shut that mouth of hers. But it's Elena, so that doesn't happen.

'What do you want from me?' She says as she takes a step towards her.

The vampire slaps Elena so hard she blacks out and spins back towards the couch. 'I want you to be quiet.' At this point she turns back to me. 'Now who are you?'