how you meet

STEVE:

"Nat I don't need you setting me up on a date with someone I probably don't even know

"Nat I don't need you setting me up on a date with someone I probably don't even know." You said as you ran a frustrated hand down your face.

"y/n, come on! It's someone from work and trusts me you'll love 'em." Natasha said as she wiggled her eyebrows at you.

"No, no, no. The last time I went on a date with one of your co-workers it all went downhill! I'm not trying to recreate that." You said as you pointed a finger at your best friend.

"I didn't know he was gonna turn out like that!" Nat said as she raised her hands in the air. "Besides I knew he wasn't cut out for you. What was his name? .was it Ren?" She asked as she turned her head to the side as she tried to remember.

"It was Ben and no Natasha,"  I said as I walked into my closet.

"Yeah? Then why are you going into your closet looking, as I presume, an outfit?" You could hear the smirk in her voice which caused you to groan loudly as you looked at your clothing.

"I-I'm curious okay!" You said as you walked out from your closet, only to see as you presumed, Natasha with a smirk on her face. "You wipe that smirk off your face!" You said as you pointed at her with a small laugh.

"Yeah yeah. Now your date is in three hours and it's at Stark Tower." Nat said as she walked closer to you with a successful smile on her face.

"Stark Tower. . . the place you work and live at? Really Nat?" You said as you crossed your arms across your chest.

"What? It's easier for me to keep an eye on you this time." She said with a small shrug.

"Oh, my God." You mumbled as you pinched the bridge or your nose.

"Dress nicely!" Nat said as she started to walk out of your room. "See ya!" And with that, she left your apartment.

You let out a deep sigh as you turn to your bathroom to get ready.

《•three hours later•》

Once you paid the taxi driver, you started walking up to the entrance of Stark Tower. As you reached the entrance the voice of F.R.I.D.A.Y. came through.

"Identify yourself." F.R.I.D.A.Y. said.

"I'm y/n l/n. I'm a friend of Natasha Romanoff."  You said as you looked at the door hoping for it to open.