loki character catch-up

______ ✟ ______

______✟______

HOW YOU MEET:

"The usual?" The barista asks you with a small smile. 

A huge smile forms on your face as you nod your head lightly to her. "Yeah --- the usual." 

"Coming right up." She says as she writes your name on the cup and goes to make your usual drink. 

As you go to your usual seating you bump into someone, spilling their drink onto them and on yourself. 

"Oh my god --- I am so sorry!" You said as placed your hand over your mouth. 

"No --- no it's fine. I wasn't looking where I was going." Said the man. "Oh, Odin --- I got my drink on you. I am terribly sorry about that." He says as he looks at your shirt with an apologetic look. 

"It's okay --- really." You said as you tried to reassure him. 

"At least let me pay for your drink." He says as he runs his hand through his hair. 

"You don't have to, really." 

"I insist please." He says with a warming smile. 

You hesitated to reply as a blush forms on your face. "Yeah --- okay sure." You said as you looked at the floor with a smile on your face. 

"I'm Loki Odinson." He said as he looked at you with interest and a cheeky smile.

"I'm y/n l/n." You said as you placed a hair behind your ear.

"It's nice to meet you Lady y/n." Loki says as he takes your hand and kisses your knuckles causing you to blush deeper.

HOW HE ASKS YOU ON A DATE:

Loki 💚
Wanna meet  at our usual hangout??

You
Yeah sure, what time?

Loki 💚
Now?

You
Okiedokie, be right there! :]

As you slipped on your shoes and grabbed your car keys, and you started making your way towards your usual hangout.

Once arriving to the small café you first met one another, you look around and found Loki sitting in the usual corner booth. Smiling you make your way over and sit across from him.