oh, hey | tony + reader pt. 2

y/n's pov

I was quick to grab my stuff from behind the counter and strom out from the bar with rage rolling off of me in waves.

Footsteps could be heard behind me and I instantly knew that he was following me.

"Leave me alone Stark before I call the police on your ass!" I yelled out as I quickened my steps, trying to get away from him.

"y/n, please! Let me see her!" He yells out as he stops behind me.

"Why should I let you see her!? Just so you can look at her for one day then disappear the next - like you did to me!?" I said as I turned around and started to make my way towards him slowly.

"No it's not going to be like that! Just -" he let's out a deep sigh as he pinches the bridge of his nose. "Just let me see her, please. She is my daughter also." Tony said as he held his hands out towards me with a pained look on his face.

I stood there and looked at him, feeling my anger starting to reach it's maximum. "I just fucking told you -- YOU LOST THE ROGHT OF HER BEING HER FATHER!" I yelled put losing it in the middle of the sidewalk, having wandering eyes look in our direction to see what's going on.

"y/n, just -- just let me meet her then. I-I don't have to tell her I'm her father." He says hesitantly.

Tears started to form in my eyes as I felt all the stress and frustration take over me. I walk over to him to where I am face to face with him. Well more face to chest, which causes me to look up.

My hands make it to his chest and I start to push him. "One. Fucking. Word. That you are her father and I'm going to personally going to castrate you." I said as I pushed him.

He takes hold of my hands and holds them gently in his hands. "I promise I won't."

Silent tears start to fall down my face when I look down. I then look up at him with the tears still falling down my face. "I hid you from her for 10 years. I never thought she was ever going to meet you Tony. I -- oh god she's going to hate me." I sobbed out as I released my hands from his hold and ran them through my hair as I continued to walk home.

"y/n!" Tony says as he runs out towards me and catches up. "She can't hate you if you were only doing something to protect her." He said as he pulls me into a hug.

"

I -- I don't know what to do anymore." I sobbed into his chest.

"Tell me one thing about her?" Tont says after a couple of moments of silence.

"She's a genius just like her father. You can't doubt it." A smile forms on my face as I start to think of how much she reminds me of him.

"Let's go see her." He says as he wraps an arm around my shoulder.

I wrap my arm around his back and we continue to my house.

_______

"Okay when we get inside; you are only and I mean only a friend from college alright?" I said as I looked at Tony with a stern look on my face as I took hold of the door knob.

"Alright, alright -- I got it." He says as he throws his hands up into the air in surrender as he laughs lightly.

"Good," I said as I turned the door knob and opened the door.

"Emila I'm home!" I yell out as I walk through the fron door with Tony following close by.

"I'm in the living room!" Emila yells back.

I take a look to Tony and see him looking at the end of the hallway nervously, which causes me to give him a small smile before taking hold of his hand and leading him to the living room.

"Emila I have a friend of mine I want you to meet. He's a friend from -- EMILA ANTIONETTE WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" I quickly let go of Tony's hand and rush into the living room seeing my daughter playing with the TV being exposed of all it's wiring.

"Trying to do what Dad does that's all," she says as she looks up at me with an unfazed look on her face.

"Why in the living room?" I said as before catching on fully to what she said. "Wait, wait -- like your dad?" I said as I looked at her with a questioning look.

"Yeah, you know Tony Stark. The man that's standing next to you?" She says as she raises her eyebrows in questioning.

I turn to look at Tony with a dumbfounded look on my face only to see him with the same expression as well.

"How -- how do you know, he's your father?" I said as I awkwardly crossed my arms over my chest.

"Because I look like him. You said it yourself before mom." She says as she continues to work on whatever she is doing with the TV. "And besides I'm not stupid mom," she says with a small shrug as she pulls out some wires.

"Yeah, I know Ems." I sighed out as I sat down on the couch.

Tont clears his throat as he turns to look at me before he turns his gaze over to Emila.

"What you trying to do kid?" He asks her as he squats down to see what she's doing.

"The names Emila, not kid."  Emila says as she looks up at Tony with a neutral face.

"Right, right -- my bad." Tony says as he rubs the back of his neck awkwardly.

"But I'm trying to make an A.I. for the TV. Mom keeps arguing with the TV when it doesn't work. Thought I'd do her a favor." Emila says as she continues to tinker.

"An A.I.? That's pretty impressive ki -- Emilia." Tony quickly says as he corrects himself.

I smiled widely at the two of them interacting with one another. I look towards Tony and to see the proud look on his face is something that made my heart swell up with so much joy that I couldn't help the tears fall down my face.

"Mom," Emila looks up from the TV and looks at me with frowned eyebrows. "Are you okay?"

A laugh lightly at the thought that she always knew when I was crying. "I'm fine baby, just happy that's all." I said to her as I quipped away the tears when Tony turned around to look at me.

I look towards Tony and we both share a look with one another before I turn away with a fierce blush on my face.

I get up from my spot on the couch and wipe my hands on my jeans, considering it's my nervous habit.

"I'm going to cook something. Uh -- what do you guys want?"

"Chesseburger,"

"Cheeseburger,"

They both reply which makes me laugh lightly once again knowing for a fact that she's Tony Stark's daughter.