darkness | loki + nikhad

requested by WriterGirlme

so sorry it took me FOREVER to get published, hope you enjoy though!

____ ❁ ____

____ ❁ ____

"Why are we getting food for them again?" Loki asked Nikhad as he walked beside her as she pushed the shopping cart looking for the needed ingredients for their food choice. 

"Because it's our turn to cook food and they're out on a mission." She says as she looks at Loki with an innocent smile. 

Loki stays silent as he looks at Nikhad with a warming smile. "Tell me about your powers." He says as he places his hands behind his back.

"My powers?" She says as she places an ingredient into the cart.

Loki hums lightly as he nods his head.

"Well my powers are quite basic compared to yours, but I'm glad I have them." She says with a smile.

"Yes, but what are they?" Loki questions her.

Laughing lightly, she stops the cart and turns around to him. "My powers consist of invisibility and the power to mimic other's voices." She says as she places her hands back on the cart and starts to move forward. 

"Invisibility I understand, but mimicking someone's voice I don't quite understand," Loki says as he follows behind and turns his head to the side a little as he looked at Nikhad confused. 

A large smile grows on her face she looks at Loki briefly. Growing even more confused, Loki frowns lightly as to why she is smiling at him. "What are you smiling about?" 

Nikhad continues to walk with the same smile still on her face. "Nikhad I'm asking a question," Loki says, already feeling his patience running thin. 

"Brother, do come down. We shall not cause a scene today." Nikhad said in the voice of Thor as she turned around to face Loki with a serious face as she crossed her arms. 

Loki looks at her dumbfounded that she sounded exactly like the Thor. "You --- you --- what? How did you do that?" Loki gasps at her.

Laughing softly she looks at him. "Not that hard really. I just have to concentrate on the person and bada bing bada boom --- they're the voice is presented." Nikhad said with a huge smile.

"Interesting," Loki said with a faint smile as they both continued their shopping.
______

"Loki pass me the sauce will you dear?" Nikhad said as she places the detained pasta back into its pot.

"Here you are," Loki says as he hands over the saucepan.

In mid process of added the sauce into the pot of pasta, the power goes out.

"Just what we needed," Nikhad mumbles as she stops stirring the pot. "I'll be back --- I'm going to check the breaks," Nikhad said as she got the flashlight from the drawer.

"Very well," Loki says as he goes and waits down in the chair at the counter.

On the way to the location of the breaks, Nikhad felt as if she was being followed and watched. She quickens her steps as she made her way into the hallway where the breaks were. Once upon reaching the breaks, she shines the light upon the case and opens it. 

"This damned thing is loose," Nikhad says in a sigh as she starts to tighten the knob. 

Once done,  she closes the case --- making sure to lock it. Then the power comes on which causes Nikhad to smile in glee. As she turns to her right she is meet with Loki standing next to her with an amusing smirk. 

A shriek leaves Nikhad voice. "Jesus Loki, you gave me a fright!" She said as she places her hand over her chest trying to ease her beating heart. 

"You're invisible love," Loki says as he looks over Nikhad's invisible form. 

"It would seem so," Nikhad said as she looks down at herself. "Okay, I'm going to need your help in this," Nikhad said as she clapped and rubbed her hands together.

"How so?" Loki says as he turns his head to the side. 

"Uh --- say something that would make me turn red or. . .or whatever." Nikhad said as she waved her invisible hand in the air. 

"Okay," Loki said as he looked at his feet then at to Nikhad. "Nikhad, I have feelings for you that Valhalla doesn't know how much I do, care for you." Loki said as he looked into her eyes. 

Feeling the heat rush up to her face, Nikhad looks at Loki with shock. "You --- you like me?" 

Smiling, Loki takes her now visible hands in his. "Yes, love, I like you." He says as he steps closer to her. 

"Oh, I to you, " Nikhad said with a small giggle. Before they both knew it they leaned in, having their lips meet in a passionate kiss. 

"Woah! Am I interrupting something?" Tony says as he smirks at the two of them. 

Pulling away, Nikhad turns red and glares at Tony. "Fuck off Stark," She grumbled as she intertwined hands with Loki and made their way back to the kitchen to finish their food for everyone back from the mission.  

_______________

ahhh alkdjflkadjf i'm in love like omg i cant even-