he asks you out to a date

p.s.: if the gifs are freezing, click on them and they should work again!
_______

STEVE:

He already took you out on a date technically in the last one ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(and to just look at this gif 🤤)

TONY:

TONY:

He asked already asked you in the last one :]

BUCKY:You and Natasha were sparring in the training room, like intended to since yesterday

BUCKY:
You and Natasha were sparring in the training room, like intended to since yesterday. "y/n, you got a minute?" Bucky asked, which caused you to look at him, letting Nat take the opportunity to pin you down. "Nice one." You told Nat as she helped you off the mate.
"Don't get distracted next time." She said with a smirk as she went to the other side of the training room to get her water.
You walk up to Bucky with a huge smile on your face. "What's up Buck?" You said as you took the water that sat along the wall and took a swing of it. "Um---" he stuttered out as he ran his hand through his hair. A nervous habit of his you pick up on everytime. "Is everything okay?" You asked him at you placed your hand in his hand to calm him down a bit. Bucky smiled as he looked at your hand in his.
"Do you want to have dinner with me tonight?" Bucky asked straight as he looked at you with a huge smile. A huge smile inches through your face as you finally get to go on the date you've been waiting for. "Totally." You said. "Pick you up at 6 in front of your room?" He asked. "Of course." You said as you smiled at him. "Okay see you then." He said as he kissed your cheek quickly and walked out of the training room. "Nat let's wrap this up so I can go on my long awaited date!"

BRUCE: "Hey Tony, do you know where Bruce is?" You asked as you look up from your papers

BRUCE:
"Hey Tony, do you know where Bruce is?" You asked as you look up from your papers. "I think he's in the kitchen?" Tont said as he continued to work on his suit. "Thanks Ton-Bone." You said as you hopped off your seat and made your way towards the kitchen. "Bruce?" You called out to make sure he actually was in the kitchen. "Yeah y/n?" Bruce called out as you entered. "What'cha doing?" You asked as you pired over his shoulder to see what hes doing. "Making breakfast, since I haven't eaten yet." He said as he shrugged lightly. "Oooh seems good." You said as you looked at the food he made so far. "Do want some? It could be like.  .  .like a date." Bruce said as he blush deeply. "I'd like that." You said as you joined him on the kitchen table.

PETER: "Hey Pete!" You called out at your locker as he made his way towards his locker next to your's

PETER:
"Hey Pete!" You called out at your locker as he made his way towards his locker next to your's. "Oh hey y/nn." He said with a smile and  blush on his face. "Are you doing anything tonight?" You asked him as you leaned against your locker as you hugged your books closer to your chest. He raked through his mind to make sure he hand nothing important for tonight. "Nope not tonight." You sighed in relief. "Why?" Peter asked with curiosity.
"Oh I was hoping I could come over with some take out and have a movie night with you." You said as a small blush creeps onto your face, as you bite your lip to try and suppress the grin growing on your face.
Peter stops what hes doing in his locker and looks at you. "L-like a date?" He stuttered out as he looked down at you with a huge grin.
You let the grin spread across your face as you nod your head at him. "Yeah, yeah totally." He said as he smiled down at you. "Great! I'll come around 6." You said as you quickly kissed his cheek and went to your class with a huge grin on your face.

SCOTT:You walked down the hallway to the kitchen already having in mind what you want to munch on

SCOTT:
You walked down the hallway to the kitchen already having in mind what you want to munch on. As you walked you bumped into Scott. "Oh hey Scott." You said as you gave him a smile. "Hey y/n." He said as he stopped in front of you. "Can I ask you something?" He said as he rubbed the back of his neck. "You just did." You said as let out a small laugh at his facial expression. "Ha-ha funny. But no seriously though." He said. "Of course what's up?" You said as you placed your hands behind your back. "Do you --- do you wanna. . .?" He stuttered out as he tried to form words in his mind. "Go on a date with you?" You said with a smirk on your face. He looked at you with a sheepish smile on his face and blush growing fiercly on his face. He nods to you with a small smile on his face. "Obviously I'm going on this date with you." You said as you pecked his cheek. "Get me at my door at 7." You said as you walked into the kitchen with a huge smile on your face.

" You said as you walked into the kitchen with a huge smile on your face

_____

p.s.s: i couldn't wait like the "patient" child i am to post on Friday, bUt i had to post today because I feel like y'all are itching for how he asks you on a date or vise versa. Yet, you still get Friday's update meaning. . . you GET TWO UPDATES THIS WEEK. so do look out for Friday's , coming up in two days :]