avengers biker AU part 2

"For the love of Christ himself!" I screamed out as I turned the knob to the shower only to see that the water isn't coming out.

"What's wrong?" (your best friend' name) called out from outside the bathroom door.

I wrapped my robe around me and opened the bathroom door to see a concerned look on her face.

"The water won't come out of the damn thing!" I yelled out in frustration as I threw my hands up in the air.

"Are you serious?" She said to me with wide eyes.

"As serious as Sirius Black can be," I said with a straight face as I crossed my arms in frustration.

(your best friend' name) walked past me and tried to turn on the water but nothing worked. "Oh my Gods," she mumbled out as she ran her hand through her hair. "What the hell are we going to do?" She mumbled more to herself as she looked at the shower head.

Then an idea popped into my head that caused me to smile widely.

"I got something, hold on," I said as I made my way across the hall.

I knocked on the door with a wide smile as I heard the door unlock.

"Hey lady," Bucky greeted me with a wide smile.

"Hey, Buck! Could I ask you a tiny favor?" I said as I placed my hands behind my back and started to sway on the balls of my heels.

"Sure," he said as he leans on the doorframe and crossed his arms.

"Could me and (your best friend' name) use your shower? Ours decided not to shoot it waters out today," I said with a small laugh.

He chuckles lightly as he looks out into my apartment to see (your best friend' name) looking at us with a weary look on her face.

"Of course, my house is your house." He said as he looked back at me with a charming smile.

"You are amazing darling!" I said as I kissed his cheek and went back into my apartment and grabbed my essentials.

"What was that about?" (your best friend' name) whispers out to me.

"I got us a free shower to use," I said as I walked into the bathroom.

When I grabbed my stuff I turned around and saw (your best friend' name) with a blush that screams loudly on her face.

"Don't worry love nothing is going to happen to you,"

"Says you!" She said as she looks back at the open doors then back at me. "I'm in my bathrobe!"

"As am I," I said with a cheeky smile. "Don't stress out so much," I say as I walked out of the bathroom and into Bucky's and Peter's apartment shower.

"I'll go first," (your best friend' name) said as she quickly made her way into the bathroom as she tried to stay away from Bucky.

"Alright," I said as I made my way to the table where Bucky sat to talk to him.

When (your best friend' name) got out, I made my way into the bathroom with a content smile on my face.

I closed the door and started the shower. Hot water started to pour out of the shower head, causing light steam to fog up the bathroom. I got into the shower and start to take a somewhat quick shower.

When I pulled back the curtain of the shower, the bathroom door opens to reveal a shirtless Peter standing there.

"What the fuck! Can't you fucking knock!?" I said as I covered myself up with my hands considering my towel was on the sink's counter.