christmas suprise | thor imagine

______________

moviehead_always4_______________

moviehead_always4
_______________

"are you sure you don't have any intial on him, Natasha?" y/n nervously asked as she fidgeted with a lose string in her sweater as she looks at Natasha's hologram looking at her with pitied eyes.

"i'm sorry y/n but we haven't heard anything on Thor yet since he went on mission." Nat said as she gave y/n a small smile knowing that she's going through a lot at the moment.

tears started to collect in y/n eyes as she let her head hang lowly as she bit her lip trying to hold in the sob that wanted to escape her lips.

"hey listen ㅡ i know him not being here right now with you ㅡ especially when you just found out something is stressing you out. but it isn't good for you y/n," Natasha said as she tried to calm y/n down, knowing she's about to have a mental breakdown.

y/n suddenly raises her head up and looks at Natsha with tears falling down her face as she tries to keep her composure intact. "it's so hard Nat. I ㅡ I just want him home." she said as she ran her hands through her hair.

"I know y/n, just ㅡ just hang in there okay? I'm sure he'll be home before you know it." Natasha said as she tried her best to encourage y/n. "just please don't stress too much ㅡ things will be better." and with that she hung up the call.

that call was three months ago.

it's currently Christmas Eve amd y/n sits on the couch as she watches a re-run of a Christmas movie.

in all honesty, she wasn't truly paying attention to the movie as she kept spacing out and trying to keep her composure up.

a sigh escapes her lips as she slowly got up from the couch and ready to make her way to her bedroom, when there was a knock on the door.

she quickly made her way to the door thinking it was Thor, only to frown slightly when she sees every but Thor at the door.

"what are you all doing here?" she asks softly as she looks st all of them who each hold their own cheerful smile.

"to be with you for Christmas of course!" tony said as he walked into her apartment as everyone followed behind him amd made themselves comfortable.

"but I was okay by myㅡ"

"don't come saying you're okay by yourself in Christmas y/n ㅡ we all know you're struggling right now without Thor with you." Natasha said sternly as she looked at y/n with a serious look.

a sigh escapes y/n's lips as she knows she has no other choice. relecantly, y/n closes her apartment's door and makes her way to her couch and sits with them.
____

everyone was having a good time as they shared laughs together and told each others stories that not many of them knew about.

that was until the dreadful part y/n was hoping no one would mention was brought up.