stephen strange character catch up

hope you enjoy! took me a while to figure this out lolol  

______ ❅ ______

______ ❅ ______

HOW YOU MEET:

"Tony do I really have to go with you and meet your 'facial hair bro'?" You said as you sat on the floor of your brother's room.

"Of course you do, little sis/bro. I mean he's basically another me!" He said as he looked down at you happily. 

"Great another narcissistic asshole." You mumbled as you rolled your eyes while looking at the floor. 

"You'll like him, trust me okay?" He said as he crouched down as placed his hand on your shoulder.

"Okay asshole, let's go." You said as you got up with the help of Tony, who had a huge smile on his face.

⋯❊⋯❊⋯❊⋯❊⋯

Some time has passed as both you and Tony made it into what he called The New York Santorum, which of course confused you why it was called that.

As you walk the steps of the front of the building. You knocked on the door, waiting for an answer.

A couple of minutes passed as you waited for someone to answer the door, turning you restless. "Is he not going to. . .answer the door?" You asked as you pointed to the door.

But your question is soon answered when you magically appeared inside, in the upstairs level. Which freaked you out a bit.

"What the actual hell?" You said as you tried to balance yourself.

"Facial hair bro!" Tony yells out happily as he makes his way towards, who you believed is his facial hair bro.

"Tony, hello." He says as he smiles at your brother. He then looks at you with a huge smile. "And this must be your sister?" He questions as he points your way.

"y/n Stark." You said as you reached your hand out for him to shake.

"Doctor Stephen Strange." He says as he takes your hand and kisses your knuckles lightly, which causes you to blush fiercely.

A nervous laugh escapes your lips as you look at Stephen than to Tony who has a confused look on his face.

"A beautiful name for a beautiful girl/guy," Stephen says to you with a wink. A small smile forms on your face as you look at Stephen.