i am a senior citizen | steve + bucky + reader

⇯inspo inspo ⇯

"Steve! Bucky!" You say as you run down the hall of the bedrooms.

You hear two doors open at the same time, which causes you to stop and walk backwards towards them.

"y/n, what's wrong?" Steve said with concern as he looked at you.

"Let's go to the movies!" You said as you put your hands up in the air in excitement.

"The movies?" Bucky asked as a faint smile forms on his lips.

"Yes!" You said as you started to dance around in your spot. 

"What movie are we exactly watching?" Steve asked as he went and grabbed his brown leather jacket from behind his door. 

"A re-run of Captain America: The Winter Soldier." You bit your lip as you tried to suppress you're huge grin. 

"The movie where Steve and. . .I are basically reunited?" Bucky asked as he slowly placed his jacket on. 

"Mhm." You said walked into  your room to get your favorite jacket. "Let's go." You said as walked out of your room takeing hold of their arms. 

You waited in line with Steve and Bucky, who kept arguing quietly about who's going to pay for the tickets. Until Bucky won the conversation about how he has the upper hand. 

You were up next in line. Bucky went ahead to order the three tickets to see the movie. "Three tickets for Captain America: The Winter Solider please." He says with a smile on his face.

"Thirteen dollars." The girl says with a monotone voice.

You saw Bucky tense up in his spot as he looked at the girl with wide eyes. "Thirteen? THIRTEEN dollars to see a movie?" He said as he reaches for his left arm and pulls out his arm and slams it on the counter which causes the girl's eyes to widen. "Do you want this too? What the hell?" He says as he runs his right hand through his hair.

You and Steve look at one another. Steve slowly turns his head towards Bucky's direction and puts his hand on his right shoulder.

"Buck its seventy years of inflatio-" Steve was cut off by Bucky's demand.

"I am a SENIOR CITIZEN where is my discount?" He says as he hits the counter.

Everything is quite for awhile, only thing you could hear is Bucky's rapid breathing and the sounds of doors opening and closing.

"Let's just. . .go and rent the movie." You say to Steve after awhile.

"Uh good idea," Steve said as he pulled on Bucky's right arm, while taking hold of his left arm in his other hand.

"This is totally normal." You mumbled to yourself as you walked down the street to a store, with Steve holding Bucky's metal arm causing people to stare in shock.