its DOCTOR STRANGE | tony + stephen + reader

⇯inspo inspo ⇯

Tony, Stephen and you were walking around New York trying to find something you wanted for a while now.

As you kept walking you felt like something was wrong. Being the 'mom' figure for the two you look at your left and saw that Stephen wasn't there.

"Tony, we lost Stephen!" You said as you hit Tony's chest.

"Ow! And I got this." He said as he cleared his throat.

"DOCTOR STRANGE SUCKS!"

"Tony I don't see how that's going to work." You said confused.

He looked around before clearing his throat again.

"MISTER STRANGE SU-"

Tony was interrupted by one of Stephan's portal. He walks through the portal before standing in front of Tony.

"EXCUSE YOU It's DOCTOR STRANGE I have a PhD and AN MD and I gOt thEm BoTH AT THE SAME TI-"

You cut Stephen in the middle of his rant by waving your hand causing him to fall asleep.

Tony looks at you shocked due to the fact you haven't pulled that move on any of the team members.

"If I didn't do it now, he would keep ranting and I'm not up for it." You said as you held the sleeping Stephan in your arms.

"Do I call one of my cars then?" Tony asked.

"Please." You said.

"I have a PhD. . ." Stephen mumbled.