suprise? | pietro + reader

itty bitty warning. This could get emotional for some people. . .maybe everyone. It could strike a stake into the heart, if possible. . .

________

(set after AOU)

____ ____

It has been ten months after Pierto's death. You had fallen into a sulking mood ever since. Everyone in the compound tried to bring your mood up but you just got tired of it. Which caused you to move into a place of your own by a month of being back in the compound.

"Why did you move into a place of your own?" Wanda asked you through the phone.

You sighed deeply. "I have my many reasons." Which in truth its right. Everything reminded you of him and it made it worse for you. Including, everyone kept trying to make you better and move on.

It was quite on both side of the phone for a while. "Could I at least come over?" Wanda asked hopefully.

You weighed the option of letting her come over or not in your head before sighing. "Please?"

"On my way." And with that she hung up.

You placed your phone next to you as you stare off into space. You were scared to face the remaining Maximoff twin, scared to see him in her.

All those thoughts went away when a knock is heard at the door. You slowly got up from your spot on the couch as you made your way to the door.

You placed your hand hesitantly on the door knob. You realised a shaky breath as you turned the doorknob, opening the door to see a smiling Wanda. "y/n it's good to finally see you." She says to you as she gives you a warming smile.

"Its good to see you too." You said with a small smile as you gave her a hug, which is accepted gratefully and hugged you a little tighter.

"How are things after --- after Pietro?" Hearing his name sent a dagger to your heart. "O-okay." You stuttered out as you walked past her and back onto the couch. She follows behind you and sits next to you.

As she was going to open her mouth a shrieking cry is heard from the other room, which causes you to get up hurriedly and walk your way into the room. "y/n, what is that?" Wanda asked with curiosity.

You didn't answer her as you walked back into the room. As you walked into her view, her eye widen and look at the baby in front of you.