xv. scott summers

"okay y/n you have to say who you like now," peter maximoff says as he looks at you with a smirk

"i think i rather hold that in for now," you said as you nervously shifted in your seat while looking at your lap. 

"come one! you have to tell us who it is! are they in this group right now?" jean grey says as she gives you a small smile. 

a blush creeps up on your face as you thought about how the person you liked was indeed in the group right now. 

"oh my god --- he is!" jean squealed happily as she sat on the edge of her seat. "who is he!?" she questions as she looks at you with wide wonderous eyes. 

you felt your cheeks heat up even more when everyone started to ask who he is to you, which started to annoy you. 

"guys, just stop," you said softly as you tried to keep your temper in check as you fiddled with the edge of your shirt. 

"come on y/n! who is your mystery man?" jean said which led you to lose it completely. 

"it's scott freaking summers!" you screamed out as you looked at her dead in the eye to keep her from saying anything else. 

scott smirks at the mention of his name and looks towards you. "finally got it out babe," he says as he makes his way and sits next to you on the couch, leaving a kiss on your cheek. 

"woah, wait --- you guys are dating!?" peter says in shock as he points a finger between the two of you trying to unconfuse his mind. 

"for 9 months now," you mumbled out as you lay your head on his shoulder. 

"holy shit! 9 months!?" he shouts in surprise. 

"what? didn't see that coming?" scott says as he smirks at peter which led everyone to laugh lightly.