oh, hey | tony + reader

You started to whip down the counter of the bar. As you continued to clean the counter, your friend, (your friend's [girl] name) came running towards you.

"y/n! y/n!" She whispers as she leaned against the counter.

"What!?" You whisper back as you stopped whipping the counter.

"He's here!" She says as she looks behind her shoulder.

"Who is?" You asked as you looked at her confused.

"Tony! Tony Stark is back in town!" She says as she points back and you see her husband and your friend, (your friend's [boy] name), chatting up with a well dressed Tony Stark.

"Oh shit!" You said as you say (your friend's [boy] name) point a finger in your direction, causing Tony to turn around and look at the bar confused.

You both looked at one another but you quickly ducked down as you tried to hide away from him.

You hear approaching footsteps, hoping it to be(your friend's [boy] name), or (your friend's [girl] name), and not who you thought it was.

"y/n?" Tony asked as he leaned over the edge of the counter to look over it and to the floor.

There you are laying on the floor, trying to hide from your best friend or ex-best friend since you haven't talked in a while.

"Oh, hey." You said as you got up from the floor slowly. You looked at Tony and saw that he was in a suit and tie, looking differently from when you saw him.

"Wow -- y/n, you look incredible." Tony said as he looked at you up and down.

"Oh me? Little ol' me? Pssst please, I still look the same since senior year." You said as you looked at him with a smile. "But you -- you have changed for the better."

"Thanks," Tony said as he looked down at his shoes.

Then the wave of sadness rushed through you, which causes you to frown your eyebrows as a frown forms on your face. "Ten years Tony. Ten fucking years." You said you felt the tears build up in your eyes.

"I know, I'm sorry." He said as he looked at you in the eyes.

"You could have told me that when you left me in bed and then finding out two weeks later I'm pregnant with your child."  You said through gritted teeth.

"You were pregnant?" Tony said as his eyes widen.

"Yes I was pregnant you dib shit!" You said as you pushed him.

He stumbled a little but recovered his footing. "Did you -- did you?" He stumbled with his question.

"Did I what? Abort our child?" You asked as anger starts to boil up in your skin.

He nods his head slowly as he looks at your action carefully.

"Of course not you dick wad!" You said as you threw your hands up.

A sigh leaves his lips as he looks at you with a small smile. "Whats her name?" He asks you.

"Emila Antionette Stark." You said as you placed your hands to your side and pulled them into fists.

"Can -- can I see her?"

"No." You said as you started to tighten your first, letting your nails pierce into the skin of your palm.

"Why not? She's my daughter. I have every right to --" you cut him off by slapping him in the face.

"You lost the right to see our daughter the minute you walked out." You snarled out as you went back to the counter and grabbed your belongings.

"y/n, please let me see her."

"In your fucking dreams Stark." And with that, you walked out of his life just like he did.

____________

💀🍷

- dxxdylove 🌻