Chapter 3: Moving In

«aww its fetus jaemin uwu»

Park Jieun's POV

I shoved my last piece of wardrobe in the last box available and looked around my room. Most of my belongings were in boxes in the corner of the room, and it looked bare for the first time. I walked around the room, making sure that I wasn't leaving anything out before stepping out of it. I took a deep breath in as I knew that my life would be different.

But, Jaemin and I still needed to discuss the divorce papers and how we were going to go through with it. Of course, the first step is to be in the same place with hopefully minimal supervision, meaning I had to go through with the move in, not that I was complaining. I mean, as long as I figured out a way for Jaemin to be gone from the apartment and have my parents temporarily visit, then I could finally invite friends over.

I pulled out my phone to look over the route from his apartment to the school that somehow managed to pass by the convenience store nearby. Luckily, there was one. I smiled to myself as I devised a plan to make sure that no one would catch me walking to school with Jaemin. I hummed happily to myself as I went downstairs to eat my breakfast, it was move in day after all.

"Are you ready?" My mom asked me, placing a plate of pancakes in front of me as I sat down. I noticed the maid had already went back into the kitchen to get some fresh fruit to top the pancake. I nodded.

"Good," My dad said. "And I'm sorry about yesterday. I was just a little angry, that's all."

"It's fine." I smiled at my dad. "I'm sorry for not telling you anything beforehand."

"Just remember to tell us important information from now on, ok?" My dad asked. I nodded.

Ding Dong!

"Oh! That must be the people who are here to move your stuff!" My mom bolted out of her seat to go answer the door. I could hear her having an animated discussion before I saw her walk back towards us. "Sweetie, look! It's Jaemin's mom who came to help us!"

"I thought you hired people, mom." I eyed her suspiciously. "Are you sure you want her to help? If that's going to be the case, then I can move my stuff on my own."

"No, they're not the people I hired." She laughed. She then pointed at a group of men who were running upstairs towards my room and moving the boxes. "Those are the men I hired. They just so happen to be under the Na family's company. IF ANY OF THOSE BOXES ARE MISSING, I WILL FIND YOU AND YOU WILL REGRET IT!" She yelled at the men.

"Yes, ma'am!" They saluted towards her and continued to move the boxes out.

"Wendy, I don't think you need to be that harsh towards them." Jaemin's mom said. "They are people you can trust."

"Haejin, I've had some bad experiences with people who have moved my stuff, so I'm sorry if I seem to be distrust—YOU OVER THERE!" My mom stopped herself to yell at a mover. "DON'T YOU DARE OPEN THAT BOX! YEAH YOU. WHAT? YOU WANT TO BE DEAD MEAT?"