Chapter 27: Finals

«man i wish i could have that plushie

«man i wish i could have that plushie... it looks so soft like him»

Park Jieun's POV

"You have to agree that the test was rigged." Jaemin said. "There was no way anyone could get an 'A' on that test."

"That is the truth." I told him. "There is no way that anyone even passed that test."

"Unless it's you two." Jinyoung said. "There is no way you two failed that test."

"I'm pretty sure I failed." I admitted. "Those questions were never asked in the other tests that we did."

"Sure, you did, sure you did." Jinyoung looked at us sourly. "I hate you guys so much."

"What do you mean?" I leaned over to hug her.

"You two are so smart while I'm a dumb fuck." She said, sitting down at our table. She opened her lunch box and started to eat. "You know, I'm a fat ass who is going to grow up to be an old cat lady."

"What?!" I asked, shocked. "There is no way you'll be a cat lady!"

"You're right." She said, pointing her chopsticks at me. I noticed Jungwoo sitting down next to us. "I'll be an old dog lady. Cats are too independent, and I need love in my life."

"Are we talking about how Jinyoung is going to grow old as a single person?" Jungwoo asked, stabbing his fork in his meal. I noticed that Jaemin was in line waiting with Jeno for lunch.

"See!" Jinyoung pointed at Jungwoo. "I told you. Even Jungwoo agrees."

"Ok, we all know that Jinyoung won't be single when she's old." I told them. "There's no way I'm letting her."

"That's where we are different." Jungwoo said. "I could care less if she's single when she's old. I only care if she can still give me her leftover snacks."

"Which you aren't getting today." Jinyoung said. "I need them for my next exam."

"How did you even get a lunch packed?" I asked. "You were at my place all night."

"I had pre-packed lunches made, and I put them in your fridge last night." Jinyoung shrugged.

"Damn, I wish I did that." Jeno said, sitting down. Jaemin sat down between us. "I seriously don't want to eat the school food for the next week."

"And it's not fair!" Jaemin whined. "I still have to buy lunch because Jieun won't make me any!"

"That's because it's too much work." I told him, waving my fork. "It's already enough work to make lunch for myself."

"Which you all you had to do was take out the frozen Smucker's peanut butter jelly sandwich and cut up some fruit." Jaemin said. "You could've done the same to me."