Chapter 20: Gone

«when a plushie makes u feel jealous»

Park Jieun's POV

"Good practice, everyone!" Mark exclaimed, clapping his hands. The rest of the team dispersed to collect their things. I threw a towel at Jaemin, who caught it with ease. He started to wipe off his sweat while putting on his backpack before he turned towards me. It had been a few weeks since we started the walking system. Winwin called in for another month, so we had to continue the system for a while.

"Hey, Jieun~" He called out.

"What?" I turned towards him.

"Thank you for the towel!" He bounded towards me and pulled me into a hug, wiping his sweat everywhere. "I really appreciate your love and caring side for me!"

"Could you get off of me?" I complained.

"No!" Jaemin latched on tighter.

"Yah, Jeno!" I called out. "Come and get your boyfriend off of me!"

"We're not the ones dating!" Jeno laughed. "You two are!"

"Renjun!" I called out hopelessly.

"Sorry," Renjun shrugged. "I already have enough sweat on me."

"Donghyuck? Chenle?" I helplessly called out.

"We, uh, don't want to disturb your bonding time." Donghyuck said.

"Yeah." Chenle continued. "What he said."

"Someone, help me!" I whined. I turned towards Mark. "Mark?"

"I have to go now." Mark said, walking towards the exit. He paused and looked at me and Jeamin. "Good luck."

"Mark!" I reached out towards him, but he just laughed and walked out. "Yah, Na! Jae! Min! Get! Off! Of! Me!"

"No!" Jaemin screamed. I sighed in defeat and began to slowly trudge towards the exit.

"I guess we have get going, guys." I glared at everyone. They were avoiding my gaze. "I see how it is."

"Bye!" I heard Donghyuck call out. "Don't forget to use protection!"

"There are children in here!" Jaemin called back.

"The only child in here is Chenle!" I saw Jinyoung waiting at the entrance. I looked at her, hoping she would get my message. She laughed. "I'm sorry, sweetie. He's your husband, not mine."

"Oh, hey Jinyoung!" Jeno called out. "Why are you here?"

"Your mom." Jinyoung said, walking into the practice room and pushing me and Jaemin out. I turned to look at her and she just winked. I sighed before attempting to run after Mark.

"Why are you in a rush?" Jaemin asked, finally letting go for me.

"Don't we have to walk with Mark home?" I told him. His face lightened up.