Chapter 26: Late to Finals

«poor junguwu»

«poor junguwu»

Park Jieun's POV

"This is great." I heard someone say as I slowly started to gain consciousness. I opened one of my eyes and noticed that there was something in front of me. I decided to ignore it and closed my eyes again.

"Whose idea was it?"

"Mine." I heard JInyoung's voice.

"With my assistance." Jeno's voice came up.

"And mine!" I heard Chenle exclaim. I started to shift in my position.

"Oh, shit." Someone spoke. "She's waking up."

"Those two haven't woken up yet, have they?" I heard someone else speak up.

"No, they're knocked out." I lifted my head to see everyone surrounding the bed.

"What's going on?" I asked, rubbing my eyes. "Did something happen?"

"Look at who you're hugging." JInyoung smiled. I turned to see Jaemin peacefully asleep. I slowly turned back and faced Jinyoung.

"What happened last night?" I asked, trying to make it seem as I was perfectly fine.

"Nothing~" Jinyoung smiled. She backed away from the bed. "I have to get changed, so I call dibs on the bathroom first!"

"Hey!" Renjun protested. "That's not fair!"

"Well, I need to take a shower, so too bad!" Jinyoung stuck her tongue out and closed the door. I pulled away from Jaemin and propped myself up.

"What's going on?" I heard Yoojin wake up from her sleep. "Why is Lucas next to me? I could've sworn I fell asleep next to Jinyoung."

"Are you complaining about that?" I heard Lucas mumble. "Don't worry~ I won't do anything."

"Alright lovebirds." Jeno laughed. "We have an hour and thirty minutes until school starts. Basically, we have around an hour and a half until testing begins, so get your asses up!"

"Five more minutes~" I heard Jaemin mutter. He turned himself over on the bed.

"Has anyone made breakfast?" I asked. Everyone pointed at Mark and Donghyuck.

"They lost the bet last night so they had to make breakfast." Chenle filled in.

"The food is going to get cold if we don't hurry up and eat it." Mark muttered. His hair was a giant mess, and he was wearing spectacles to cover his swollen eyes (A/N: tbh mark in glasses is such a cute concept) while Donghyuck was resting on his shoulders, catching up on lost sleep. Mark ran his hand through his hair before walking back to the living room, dragging Donghyuck with him. I heard a loud thump shortly afterwards.

"Yo, are they okay?" I asked.

"I think they're sleeping right now." Renjun said, looking out of the door. "I'm pretty sure they already ate too. I saw two empty bowls earlier."