Lesson Three

Lesson Three - If You're Going To Start A War, Make Sure You Win.

My dads head looked like it was going to explode. Normally at this point he would be screaming his head off at us but nope. He was looking around the house with a refusal to believe what he was looking at. He couldn't believe what he had walked into and I didn't blame him. I still couldn't believe the amount of damage there was and I watched it happen.

Me and Damon tried to tidy at least the cups that were lying around the house but there was no point. Our main maid came into the house at around ten and took one look around and walked out with the rest.

All the while me and Damon just lied on the floor in denial. We didn't blame them either, after all I would've done the same. Plus I had already placed my bets yesterday that they would do that. Damon now owed me money from that said bet but I didn't think right now was the moment to ask for it.

"He hasn't said anything in a hour." Whispered Damon as we watched our dad walk around the house. We were standing in the hallway against the wall like two little children waiting to be told off. We didn't dare move a inch. In fact this was the first time either of us had said anything to each other from our dad had walked in.

"That's how I know we are so dead. He's probably planning our murder right now. I don't even really think he's looking at the damage anymore." I whispered back. I made sure never to take my eyes of our dad. God knows what he would do in the one spilt second you're not paying attention.

Our father was a man of many words so he was rarely caught off guard or speechless. It was something I was proud to have gotten from him. With NORTH SIDE written on our walls throughout our home I knew he was adding everything together.

He was probably trying to work out which one of us was to blame more. Personally I thought it was Damon, it was his party after all. Though I was the one that had been picking a fight with Riker but I wasn't going to tell him that.

I would rather lose everything for a month than lose my life forever.

"I helped pay to combine those two schools and for what?" Me and Damon flinched as our dad spoke for the first time, an edge in his voice. A edge that was cutting through the two of us like a knife would with butter "For my house to get trashed by those fucking North Side scum."

A smile creeped onto my face at my fathers annoyance but quickly I covered it up not wanting to set his attention on me. If we could just get him to blame the North side we might actually get away with this. This was our only chance to get out of this with the life I value so much.

Maybe them going completely overboard with trashing our house was in our favour.

Our dad then turned to face us for the first time. Making us stand up straight with our backs against the wall waiting for what ever might happen. North side or not we were the only ones here in this moment that he could yell at.

We all know parents yell at the closest ones to them when they find out something they don't like.

"You have 30 seconds to explain." His voice told us that he wasn't messing, he really was only giving us that long.

Me and Damon gave each other a pointed look trying to make the other one speak first. There was no way in hell I was taking the blame for this one. It was Damon's party to start with so it was his job to take the blame.

Well that's the way I seen it as we were siblings after all. If it was my party I probably would've just pulled the younger sister card to make him save my ass. So in the end Damon was the one to give a glare before in spoke in defeat.