Lesson Twenty-Six

Lesson Twenty-Six - Take A Deep Breath And Remember Who The Fuck You Are.

"What the hell did you say to mom?"

Hayden had rang me not that long ago knowing I had something to do with the change in our mother's personality. Chase also rang me not that long ago with the same conclusion. Why did they always think when something out of the ordinary happened it was my fault. They did know we also had a brother called Damon. The king of fuck ups.

"I didn't do anything." My voice was as sweet as sugar knowing he wasn't going to believe me if I said no anyway. Hayden wasn't the smartest out of us but he did know me well enough to know when I was lying.

"Bullshit." I could hear his coach yelling his name in the background on the phone but Hayden didn't seem to pay any attention to him. "She wants to come to my next game. Well after she asked me what team I played for. I'm pretty sure if we were a normal family I would've been offended but I didn't actually give a fuck or surprised at all."

"Are you done with your rant?" I asked. Hayden always to seem to get off topic from his point. Well maybe off topic wasn't the right word for it. He just knew how to go on about something.

"No." He shouted but his voice was washed out my his coach in the background shouting his name even louder. It sounded like the man was standing right beside him now. "I have to go but we aren't down with this conversation." Growled out Hayden as he hung up.

I let out a laugh as I threw my phone unto my Queen size bed. I missed my brother a lot of the time, I missed them all. Even Alex. I grew up in a house surrounded by them and when I was younger I always thought they would be with me. Times change though when you grow up and all go your separate ways.

I turned to look as my bed room door opened with a slam and turned to face my brother Damon with a pissed off look on his face. I knew what was coming clearly our mother had been talking to him as well.

"What the hell did you say to her?"

"Oh my God like you are the third one to corner me about this. All I need is Alex to phone me." I pretended to look thoughtful for a moment. "Though I highly doubt that one. I don't even think he has my number."

"Lyra this isn't funny." Damon pointed my way as he walked closer to me his electric blue eyes looking at me threatening. I noticed that Riker was here and he leaned against the door frame of my room looking at us amused. I could tell his arm was a lot more better from the shooting that happened just over a week ago. His arms were crossed with the muscles standing out on edge. I looked at his face to see that he was now smirking at me. He had clearly seen that I was looking him over.

My attention snapped back to my twin brother who was still going off on one. What was with my brothers this day and losing the plot with me. "What is wrong with you?"

"Our mother wants me to have dinner with so we can talk about my 'future' when I leave High School. Like what the fuck is that about."

"I may have told her she needs to wise up if she wanted to fix things with us." I shrugged walking over to my walk in wardrobe.

Looking around the room it had white carpets and white walls. The doors and shelves were all white to. Lights where shinning from the bottom of the drawers planted in the middle of the room which had my jewellery and watches in it. I picked up a pair of shoes that were on the shelves on the far side of the room and started to put them on.

My brother though didn't seem to get the hint that I wanted him to go away. I take everything back I didn't miss my brothers at all. Damon annoyed me enough to make up for them all.